NamKook / Fluff

It was pretty early in the morning as Jungkook was staring up at the ceiling, sprawled out on his bed. He didn't want to get up yet, but he wasn't tired enough to go back to sleep. He just didn't feel ready to start the day. What did he need to get him motivated to function? Coffee? Maybe. Breakfast? Definitely. A shower? Oh hell yeah.

With the thought of taking a hot shower, Jungkook forced himself to get off the bed. He stretched a bit then grabbed clothes from his closet. As he left his bedroom and made his way down the hall, he could hear that someone else was awake.

"Ah, Hyung, you're up early." Jungkook spotted Namjoon with clothes in his arms, heading into the bathroom.

Namjoon halted and looked at Jungkook, seeming to spot his clothes as well."Oh, yeah, I just felt like getting up early today. Uh, you can shower first." He stepped back from the bathroom and smiled.

Jungkook shook his head."No, you go first. While you shower, I'll get the coffee ready."

"You sure?" When Jungkook nodded, Namjoon felt a tug at his heartstrings. The maknae could be quite considerate and selfless."Alright."

After watching Namjoon go into the bathroom, Jungkook lazily dropped his clothes onto the floor near the door, not wanting to carry them to the kitchen. He was rather quick to go to the kitchen and prepare the coffee because, unlike what Namjoon thought, Jungkook had a somewhat selfish reason for letting his hyung shower first.

When he got back to the bathroom door after getting the coffee started, Jungkook smiled to himself as he could hear Namjoon singing in the shower. It wasn't often that anyone got to hear Namjoon sing. Sure, he wasn't nearly as talented at singing and had trouble holding a tune, but Jungkook cherished the sound of Namjoon's voice. He seated himself on the floor beside the bathroom door and just listened.

This was it. This was what he truly needed to start his day.