NamGi / Smut 🔞

It was hard for Yoongi to concentrate on the lyrics on his computer screen as he was bent over his desk, Namjoon behind him. Each thrust broke his train of thought, but Namjoon didn't relent.

Namjoon, on the other hand, had no intention of working right now. He only wanted to concentrate on Yoongi, his workaholic hyung looking so delectable. That was why Namjoon came to Yoongi's studio, to convince him to take a break.

Even good sex couldn't take Yoongi's mind off of work, could it? At least, he thought so. That was until he felt Namjoon grab his thigh and lift it up. His knee was hoisted up onto the desk, now only one foot on the floor. With this new angle, Yoongi lost all ability to focus.

With a smirk, Namjoon increased his pace, feeling encouraged by a strained moan that slipped out from his hyung. He was winning; Yoongi couldn't work like this.

"Fuck, Joon~" As Namjoon's thrusts grew rougher, Yoongi saw nothing but stars dazzling his vision. Heat filled his veins and flushed his cheeks. His abdomen tightened, and his moans betrayed him, telling Namjoon that he was close.

With the knowledge of Yoongi's upcoming climax, Namjoon thrust harder, slamming into the smaller man with no mercy.

Being bent the way he was, Yoongi's climax made a mess down his leg and onto the floor. But that wasn't the only mess. He soon felt Namjoon pull out, streams of cum making art on his backside."You were right...I needed a break..." he finally admitted.