JinMin / Fluff

Biting his lower lip, Jimin peered at Seokjin's bed, his eldest hyung sleeping well. It was dark in the room; the light was off, and it was late at night. In fact, all lights were off, except one down the hall, perhaps one of the others working late. Jimin, like most of the others, had been sleeping. However, he was awake now, looking for cuddles.

Why did he want cuddles right now? Why was Seokjin the one he wanted to cuddle? Well, Jimin had been awoken by a nightmare. He knew it was childish to want to seek comfort after having a nightmare, but he didn't care. He wanted comfort, and he knew where to get it.

Stepping into the room fully, Jimin closed the door behind himself then carefully made his way to the bed, cautious to not trip on anything that had been left on the floor. Seokjin's room was typically clean, but things would sometimes be left on the floor if the eldest was too tired to clean.

When he reached the bed, Jimin did his best to be subtle, not wanting to wake Seokjin. He just wanted to snuggle to him and sleep in safety. As he made himself comfortable on the bed, he grabbed Seokjin's arm to lift it up a bit, trying to slip under it for cuddles.

That was when Seokjin woke up."Wha-wha-wha!" The eldest was clearly startled to be woken up by someone in his bed and moving his arm.

"It's just me, Hyung." Jimin felt bad about waking Seokjin, but at least he could get the cuddles he wanted now.

Seokjin calmed down upon hearing Jimin's voice."You scared me." He didn't even need to be asked to cuddle the younger. Nope, he just wrapped his arms around Jimin and relaxed.

"Sorry, Hyung. I had a nightmare." Jimin had no reason to be ashamed. Nightmares were normal, and he knew Seokjin and the others all understood that.

"In that case, I better hold you tight." Seokjin tightened his arms around Jimin, practically squeezing him.

That made Jimin squirm a little."No, no, I need to breathe." A little laughter between them was the perfect cure for nightmares.