YoonKook / Fluff

At first, Jungkook didn't know what to think as he looked at the expertly-wrapped box in his hyung's hands. It was a small box, roughly the size of a phone, which Jungkook speculated it was. But wait...

"Hyung, you said you couldn't afford to get me anything this year." Jungkook recalled Yoongi saying that he was rather broke at the moment. How could he get him something as expensive as a phone for his birthday? Perhaps it wasn't a phone then.

"I may be broke, but I did think of something I can give to you." Yoongi's heart was pounding as he thought about what was inside the little box. He hoped it wouldn't be considered too cheesy or ridiculous."Just open it, brat."

The box was wrapped so neatly that Jungkook didn't want to ruin it. The plain black wrapping paper was so smooth, and the deep purple bow on the top really tied it together well."I'm opening it. Take a chill pill." Carefully, Jungkook's fingers pulled off the bow first, setting it aside. Then, he began to tear the wrapping paper.

Yoongi was so anxious that it was eating him up inside. He was very tempted to pull the box away from Jungkook, as it was still in his own hands, the taller man pinching and tearing at the paper so slowly."Jungkook, it's not delicate. It's just paper. Rip it."

Sighing and rolling his eyes at his hyung's out-of-character impatience, Jungkook pulled the wrapping paper more roughly to reveal the little box. It was, indeed, a phone box, but there surely wasn't a phone inside; the box was just being reused for the gift.

The closer Jungkook got to seeing the gift, the more Yoongi's heart threatened to stop beating. He was worried, scared, anxious, embarrassed, shy, and everything in between. He found himself holding his breath when Jungkook pulled the lid off of the phone box to reveal what was inside.

In the box was a small slip of paper, something written with care, by Yoongi himself. Jungkook would know that handwriting anywhere. Taking out the slip of paper, Jungkook read what it said aloud."This special coupon is good for one free kiss." Looking at Yoongi, he could see the cherry tomato red in his cheeks."Hyung, are you sure?"

This was the most embarrassing thing Yoongi had ever done, followed by the memory of asking Jungkook to be his. They'd known each for so long, but this was their first celebration as boyfriends, and they'd not had their first kiss yet. Yoongi wanted to save it for a special moment. He'd decided that this was a special moment, worthy of their first kiss."I'm sure, Kook. U-unless you don't want to. I know it's not something fancy or cool or anything like that. It's just a kiss, but--"

"Hyung, it's not just a kiss." Jungkook interrupted."It's a kiss with you. That makes it better than anything else I could have gotten." Holding out the coupon to Yoongi with the dearest smile, he felt his heart racing."May I use it now?"

Yoongi became so shaky at that question that he dropped the now-empty box to the floor and stared at Jungkook's lips."Now..?" For some reason, he hadn't prepared himself mentally or emotionally for this outcome."O-of course."

Jungkook could feel his heartstrings being plucked like some kind of instrument within his chest as he watched Yoongi get up on his tiptoes, his boyfriend's hands finding their way to his shoulders. There were no words that could describe how he felt, leaning in to meet his hyung's effort to reach.

The second their lips connected, Yoongi could swear his brain melted. His first kiss with Jungkook felt like the most right thing in the world. There were no fireworks or bells or anything spectacular because even those couldn't do justice to this feeling.

After just a couple seconds, Jungkook parted and smiled at his loving boyfriend."Best birthday gift ever."

As the coupon was held out to him again, Yoongi chuckled shyly."Turn it over."

Cocking his head slightly to the side, Jungkook did as he was told. He turned over the slip of paper to see one word written on the back.

'Reusable'

"Even better." Beyond euphoric, Jungkook pressed a tender kiss to Yoongi's forehead, totally in love.