JinMin / Fluff

Seokjin was only a little startled when he heard a thump outside his bedroom window. This was confusing, considering his bedroom was on the second floor. Getting out of bed and yawning, he stepped over to the window and pulled open the curtains. A hefty sigh slipped out from between his lips at what he saw.

Jimin, Seokjin's boyfriend, was doing his best to climb up to the older boy's window in the dead of night. He was struggling and wishing he had better arm strength. Looking up at the window, he spotted his boyfriend leaning against the frame, arms crossed."A little help would be nice."

"Nah, I'm enjoying the failure." Seokjin couldn't help but chuckle as Jimin continued to struggle to no avail.

Jimin was feeling quite stubborn about this, not giving up just yet. Though, that probably changed a little in his mind when his arms started to feel like jelly from all the exertion.

It only took a few more minutes for Seokjin to walk away from the window and go downstairs. He unlocked the front door and stepped outside."Get your butt down here and use the door."

Knowing he was no match for this climb, Jimin carefully got back down to the ground and shook his head."It looks so much easier in movies."

"Of course it does." Seokjin reached out and ruffled Jimin's hair before grabbing his hand."Doofus." He gave his boyfriend's lips a chaste peck before taking him inside.