NamSeok / Fluff

Namjoon let out a hefty sigh as he returned home from work. He'd worked rather late today. He usually got home in time for dinner, but his boss had needed his assistance with extra projects this time.

When he'd been asked to stay late, Namjoon had sent a text to Hoseok, letting his boyfriend know that he wouldn't be home for dinner. However, he hadn't expected to be at the office until nearly midnight.

It was so quiet in the apartment as Namjoon took off his shoes in the entryway. Maybe Hoseok was already asleep. As much as Namjoon didn't want Hoseok to wait up for him, he was sad that his precious boyfriend had gone to bed alone.

Namjoon had gotten a simple cheeseburger at a drive-thru on his way home, so he didn't need to get anything to eat now. Being ready to just get some sleep, he headed to the bedroom. The sight that met his gaze when he opened the bedroom door melted his heart.

Hoseok was asleep on Namjoon's side of the bed. He was wearing Namjoon's pajamas and holding one of Namjoon's plushies in his arms.

Making his way to the closet, Namjoon changed into a set of pajamas as quietly as possible then crawled onto the bed, on Hoseok's side. He made himself comfortable behind his boyfriend, slipping an arm around his waist.

"Mmm, Joonie..." Hoseok mumbled groggily, still half-asleep."You smell like cheeseburger..."

Namjoon chuckled and snuggled his boyfriend."Good night, Seokie."