2Seok / Fluff

"Hyung, do you trust me?"

Seokjin always dreaded those words."Um..." When he didn't answer right away, he could see Hoseok's expression shift into a toddler-esque pout.

"Why do you have to think about it? You should be able to answer." Hoseok was none too pleased with this so far.

"Hoseok, the last time I trusted you, I ended up with bruises in unmentionable areas." Seokjin held back a shiver at the thought of how he'd attained those bruises.

Plopping himself down onto the couch beside his hyung, Hoseok's pout became more prominent."Your butt isn't unmentionable." He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed."And it wasn't going to be dangerous this time. No injuries. Super easy and fun."

Unable to just ignore a pouting huffy Hoseok, Seokjin sighed."Fine. What are you wanting to do?"

"Let's go to every major restaurant in the city and rate their bread sticks." When he saw Seokjin perk an eyebrow at him, he elaborated."Eating at nice restaurants is so expensive. So instead, we'll just eat the free bread sticks then leave and go to the next restaurant. And we'll rate them on a scale of yum to dumb."

After a couple more seconds of thought, Seokjin chuckled."Alright, alright. Let's do it. There are several places with free bread sticks. We're going to get so stuffed."

"Yes, let's go!" Feeling very excited now, Hoseok jumped up and bounced on the balls of his feet."SeokSeok bread stick buffet!"