YoonKook / Fluff

"How do I even do this?" Yoongi was completely confused as his gaze flicked from the computer screen to the keyboard then back to the screen."What's the button to use the flashlight?"

Jungkook stood behind Yoongi's chair, lightly laughing at his hyung's struggle."T. Press T to use the flashlight."

"T?" Pressing T, Yoongi frowned when the flashlight in the computer game turned on."Why T? Wouldn't F make more sense?"

"T is for torch, Hyung. Some places call flashlights a torch," Jungkook explained."You'll get the hang of basic controls."

Yoongi didn't know why he let Jungkook talk him into trying to play a game like this. He didn't want to be playing this indie horror game. He hated horror. Alas, he was trying to play with Jungkook watching from behind."This is so difficult."

"Come on, Hyung. You're a genius on computers. You can do this." Jungkook wanted to encourage Yoongi.

"No, I'm a genius at making music on computers. Not playing these games." With some frustration, Yoongi groaned."Just show me what I'm supposed to be doing, Kookie." What he expected was for Jungkook to take over. What happened took him by surprise.

Jungkook leaned down and reached around his hyung, placing his hands atop Yoongi's on the mouse and keyboard."Like this, Hyung. I'll guide you."

Yoongi's heart pounded and stomach flipped as Jungkook took control of his hands, leading his fingers to the correct keys and moving the mouse. He felt Jungkook's chin gently nestle into his hair atop his head. Suddenly, he couldn't pay attention to the game. All he could think about was Jungkook's closeness and control.

"There. Do you get it now?"

"No. Sh-show me again."