JiHope / Fluff

Not a single coherent thought made its way through Jimin's mind as he peered at Hoseok, who stood in front of him with a folded note in his hands, extended for him to grab. Accepting the note with shaking hands, Jimin gulped in an attempt to swallow his nerves, failing miserably in that regard. What could Hoseok possibly want to say to him that needed to be in the form of a note?

As Hoseok watched Jimin open the note, his heart pounded. He'd poured all his soul into that note, a confession written within the paper folds. And with that confession, there was also a leap, the request for a date.

"Are you serious?" Jimin was in disbelief."Like, are you really serious?"

Hoseok was unsure of what this reaction meant. He couldn't make heads or tails of the other boy's tone."Uh...yes..." Was he about to be rejected?

Jimin let out a sigh, which managed to sound both relieved and frustrated at the same time somehow."Man, Hyung, you just ruined my plan."

"I did?" This felt like a rejection was coming.

However, that wasn't the case."I was going to confess to you, but you beat me to it."

Overwhelming relief and joy became present in Hoseok's expression."You can still do that."

Jimin shook his head with a smile."I'll confess when you pick me up for our first date."

BTS MiniShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara