HopeKook / Fluff

A good night of sleep was all Jungkook needed, right?

Jungkook was exhausted and rather stressed. All he wanted to do was curl up in bed and pretend the world didn't exist for a while. Forget all his problems. Forget all the people who made him unhappy.

Well, he couldn't sleep. Why? His favorite stuffed animal was missing from his bed. It may seem childish, but it was a comfort item. It was a cute stuffed tiger that always made Jungkook feel safe and relaxed.

Where was it? Looking throughout the apartment, Jungkook was starting to get angry. Who had taken his tiger without asking? Everyone knew it was his. He began checking the others' bedrooms in order of who was most--to least--likely to have it.

He was ready to demand that his hyungs return his tiger. However, Jungkook halted when he entered a specific bedroom. Just as he had stepped into Hoseok's bedroom, he froze. This hyung was sleeping already, the others all still awake.

In Hoseok's arms was none other than Jungkook's stuffed tiger.

Something about that sight melted away Jungkook's annoyance. It was too adorable for him to stay angry. He wondered why Hoseok had taken his tiger, but he couldn't bring himself to disturb his sleeping hyung. Instead, as gently as possible, Jungkook crawled onto Hoseok's bed and made himself comfortable, opting to sleep there. Hoseok had his tiger, so he would just join them. Fair, right?

BTS MiniShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें