YoonJin / Fluff-Angst

"Holy shit..." Yoongi was almost speechless as he saw the student who was taking the lead role in the school play, dressed in full costume. He didn't know this student's name, never paid much attention to anything that wasn't related to his own tasks.

After getting in trouble for skipping class way too many times this year, Yoongi was punished by being given a backstage role for the upcoming play. He was in charge of the lights. And of course, he had to be there for the practices once it was time for them to get used to how everything would need to work during the actual play, lights and props as well.

This was everyone's first time putting on their costumes for rehearsal. Maybe Yoongi decided to pay more attention today because he wanted to see all the costumes. He thought they'd look dumb. After all, why would high school play costumes look any good?

But he was wrong. The costumes looked great, especially Seokjin's, who was playing the role of a heroic prince. Everything about his costume was perfect. Maybe too perfect. Yoongi wasn't the only person staring.

Despite numerous students staring at him, Seokjin's gaze fell to the quiet backstage aid. He was curious about Yoongi. He found it amusing that the shorter boy was helping the drama class as a punishment.

With a smirk on his lips, fitting for a dashing prince, Seokjin winked directly at Yoongi then sent a flying kiss in his direction.

"What the shit!" Out of pure embarrassment, Yoongi stomped out of the room, hearing the other students begin to laugh at his reaction.

Though the smirk remained on his lips, Seokjin inwardly felt a little bad for causing Yoongi to be the subject of laughter. He had only meant to be playful in his princely role. He made it up in his mind right then and there to apologize to the boy after rehearsal. Perhaps he also thought Yoongi's reaction was the cutest thing he'd seen in a long while.

(Full version available in my OneShot Collection)