JinKook / Spooky

"Jungkook, baby, I'm home!"

It was very pleasing for Jungkook to hear Seokjin's voice after a long day of being away from him. Seokjin worked all day while Jungkook did some cleaning around the house and the grocery shopping. He loved being a househusband."Welcome home, babe!"

At this moment, Jungkook was in the kitchen, cooking dinner. He usually had dinner ready before Seokjin got home, but this meal was taking a little longer to prepare. He hadn't thought that through when he decided to make this. He knew his husband wouldn't mind though.

"I have a surprise for you!" Seokjin still hadn't come to kitchen, which was a little odd, but if he had a surprise, maybe he was keeping it out of sight for now."I'll give it to you in a moment!"

"Well, I'm still making dinner, so it'll have to wait until I'm done!" What kind of surprise could his husband have brought for him? Jungkook was excited and curious. His attention was soon grabbed by the sound of his phone, which was on the nearby counter, ringing.

Jungkook wiped his hands onto his apron then grabbed the phone. Why was Seokjin calling from the another room of the house? Answering the call, Jungkook didn't know what to expect."Yes, babe?"

"Work is running a bit late today, baby." Seokjin said, the chatter of his coworkers in the background."Go ahead and eat dinner without me. I don't want you to wait and stay hungry."

"What?" Jungkook was very confused."What do you mean? Work? But you're..." He looked toward the kitchen doorway and felt his heart begin racing."If you're still at work..." Who was in their house, sounding exactly like Seokjin?

What was the surprise?

"Don't come home. I'll come to you." That said, Jungkook hung up. He slipped his phone into his pocket and grabbed a knife."Babe! Where are you?!"

"Are you ready for your surprise?!"

"Yeah! I have one for you too!" Hearing footsteps nearing the kitchen doorway, Jungkook tightened his grip on the knife.