JiKook / Fluff

Jimin was horrified. The words that were just spoken took him by surprise and made him want to hide in a deep, dark hole for the rest of his life. He couldn't even look down at his daughter, who had just caused a situation about which she didn't understand.

Clearing his throat gently, Jungkook was very flustered but didn't know if he could trust his ears. Such a thing had never been said in his first grade class before."I'm sorry, sweetie, what?" Part of him wanted the darling girl to repeat what she said to make him sure of the words while another part of him was simply flabbergasted.

"My daddy told Uncle Seokie that he wants to ride you like a bull." The small girl didn't understand."But you're not a bull, Mr. Jeon. Why would Daddy say that?"

Jimin couldn't take this. His heart felt like it was threatening to stop beating."Maybe we should do this meeting some other time." That was all Jimin had come here to do. He was in this classroom for a casual meeting with his daughter's teacher to discuss grades and behavior, which had all been good.

Seeing that Jimin was clearly embarrassed, Jungkook took the situation into his own control."Well, sweetie, sometimes adults are silly like that. But I'm sure your dad knows that every animal, even bulls, want to make special connections before they let anyone ride them."

"Like pretty horses do?" The girl's eyes lit up."I love horses."

With a chuckle, Jungkook nodded."Yes, just like pretty horses." Then, he looked at Jimin, giving a very discreet wink unnoticed by the child."I'm free to make a connection. Maybe after a while, we can discuss riding lessons."

Now it was Jimin's turn to be completely flabbergasted. With a red face, he grabbed his daughter's hand."Well, you have my number. W-we should get going now."

"Thank you for coming today. Have a fine evening, you two." Being his usual self, Jungkook grinned widely and watched the father and daughter duo walk out of his classroom. At least now he knew his crush was reciprocated.