HopeKook / Angst-Fluff

Hoseok didn't know what was happening lately. Everything seemed fine on the surface, but he had noticed something that wasn't normal. Something was missing, and he wanted to know what had happened.

Looking across the room, Hoseok's gaze fell upon Jungkook. They were getting ready for a live interview, and everyone was making sure their voices were clear, outfits and hair were fixed well, etc.

Well, everyone except Jungkook.

The maknae was sitting on the floor in a corner of the room. Why? Who knew. There were chairs available, but he had chosen to sit on the floor.

Hoseok was troubled by the look on Jungkook's face. He didn't look happy. In fact, he looked tired and maybe even sad. This was something Hoseok couldn't stand. He loved all of his fellow members, maybe showing a little bit of favoritism toward the youngest without meaning to do so.

Making his way across the noisy room, everyone talking about the interview and upcoming questions and topics, Hoseok seated himself down beside Jungkook."What's on your mind?" He hoped he would get an answer and not a dead-end response.

"You." Jungkook frowned as he realized how that might sound."I mean, we're close, right?"

"Yes, of course." Hoseok had no idea where this was going."Is there something I can help you with?"

Jungkook knew his hyung was always there for him, but that was something that made him double-think some things."I know you see the ships. Did you know there's one for us? And one of the reasons is because I like the way you smell? Is that weird?"

"Is that why you haven't hung on me lately?" Hoseok had noticed the difference. Quite honestly, he missed it. When he saw Jungkook nod, he couldn't help but smile so warmly."Don't let it bother you. I know that's easier said than done, but I like it when you hang on me, and it makes me happy that my musk helps you relax."

"Does it not bother you?" That was Jungkook's biggest problem with this. He didn't want to make his sunshine hyung uncomfortable.

With a gentle shake of his head, Hoseok felt rather appreciative of the maknae's consideration."It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I miss your hugs and clinginess." Knowing what they both needed, Hoseok opened his arms wide."Now come here, big baby. Hug your hyung and bask in good smells."

The way Hoseok said that made Jungkook's lips finally break into a shy smile. He was more than happy to enter his hyung's embrace and inhale his scent. That musky aroma just made everything alright.

"When you two weirdos are done, it's time to get out there." Namjoon's tone was teasing, but he was also pleased that everything was okay.