MinJoon / Fluff

It was finally complete. Namjoon, after so much effort and time, was able to set up his new studio. He had been in here all day, and it was getting late into the afternoon, close to evening. It was always a hassle to move everything into a new studio, but the sense of satisfactory was always worth it once everything was ready.

"A place for everything and everything in its place." Namjoon was so proud of himself. As he looked around at this accomplishment, he felt like he was in another world. Nothing else had existed for him today. This was his space. His world. But of course, he was willing to share this world with the people closest to him.

The sound of the door handle ripped Namjoon from his thoughts. He had forgotten that he'd locked the studio door to prevent anyone from interrupting his organizing. Stepping over to the door, he unlocked then opened it, seeing Jimin there with an empty measuring cup in his hands."Is there something you need?" Namjoon asked curiously.

Jimin's fingers tapped against the cup as he smiled sheepishly."Everyone has been too busy for me all day." He held up the measuring cup."Be a good hyung and let me borrow a cup of attention."

That earned a chuckle from Namjoon."Just a single cup?"

"I'm not picky about portion size. Attention please." It brought Jimin joy when Namjoon stepped aside to let him enter the new studio for the attention he wanted.