JinMin / Fluff

All Jimin could do was grin like a happy fool as Seokjin held his hand; they were standing in line inside an ice cream parlor. Though his boyfriend wasn't looking at him, Jimin knew he had his attention. Even as Seokjin was looking at the list of many flavors hanging overhead, Jimin could feel the older man's thumb gently rubbing the back of his hand.

It had been a while since Seokjin had the free time to take Jimin out for a sweet treat, so he thought ice cream would be nice, especially in the summer heat. While standing in line, he was looking at the flavors and options, but a part of his mind refused to stop paying attention to Jimin. His cute boyfriend was always so patient, whether they were standing in line like this or waiting for a couple weeks for Seokjin to have free time.

When they got up to the counter and could finally get some ice cream, Jimin had an idea."Instead of cones, can we get a large bowl of ice cream?" he asked Seokjin."We can share it."

Liking that idea, Seokjin smiled and nodded."That sounds perfect." He let the woman behind the counter know that they wanted a large bowl of Neapolitan ice cream with two spoons.

As soon as they got the ice cream, Jimin excitedly picked a table for them to sit and enjoy the cold treat."Thank you, Hyung. Ice cream is much better when I get to enjoy it with you."

Seating himself at the table with Jimin, Seokjin scooped the first spoonful of ice cream and held it out to the younger man."I never eat ice cream without you because, without you, the sweetness isn't complete."

"You're so cheesy." Jimin said before eating the spoonful."I love that about you."