TaeGi / Smut 🔞

An unseen smirk played on Yoongi's lips, his cat-like eyes piercing through the darkness of the bedroom. With the lights off and only slivers of moonlight casting a faint glow, Yoongi was very pleased in the atmosphere.

He was perched atop Taehyung. His Taehyung. His knees were nestled into the bed sheets beneath them, his bum teasingly grinding onto his boyfriend's erection, their nudity making it so much better. He let out a small hiss-like breath through his teeth as his hands rubbed Taehyung's chest so sensually.

Taehyung was helpless. Of course, he had no objections. He loved it when Yoongi took control. Being blindfolded, his wrists cuffed to the headboard, all he could do was endure the sexy torture."Yoongi..." He wanted to beg so badly, but he knew that was against tonight's rules.

Yoongi moved a hand up to gently touch his index finger to his boyfriend's parted lips."Now now, baby, you know my rules." His tone was so low and airy, basically a whisper."Stay quiet, love. I want to hear your breaths and heart."

It was so hard for Taehyung to stay quiet, but he did his best for Yoongi. He kissed his boyfriend's finger before it was moved away from his lips. Soon enough, he felt Yoongi's own lips make contact with the center of his chest before gently dragging downward.

Yoongi's tongue poked out just a little, creating a trail down to Taehyung's bellybutton. His ears twitched slightly as he could hear Taehyung's breaths hitch the tiniest bit."If you can stay quiet while I ride you, we'll cuddle in the bath after."

As much as Taehyung struggled with staying quiet during pleasure, he was always happy that Yoongi would reward him for doing so. They were both pleased with the arrangement of tonight's plans and rules. The true struggle began when a flash of hot breath waved over the tip of his dick.

Though it might be considered strange by others, Yoongi loved quiet, sensual sex, and he knew he could get that with Taehyung, his boyfriend aiming to please."Good boy," he whispered before closing his lips around the head of Taehyung's dick. The test of his patience and willpower would now begin.

BTS MiniShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara