VMin / Fluff

This was the perfect way to be spending a Friday night. Curled up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and his best friend by his side, Jimin was very comfortable. The movie was super entertaining, so much action and awesome cars.

Jimin couldn't keep his attention fully focused on the movie though. Something else had grabbed his attention halfway through the movie. As he was cuddled against Taehyung's side so they could both comfortably share the popcorn, his best friend's arm slipped around his shoulders.

It was such a simple gesture, but it made Jimin's heart pound. Suddenly, he became hyper aware of the fact that he was wearing a tanktop, Taehyung's fingers absentmindedly stroking his bare bicep.

Liking this subtle affection but too shy to say so, Jimin pretended to get sleepy. He laid his head onto Taehyung's shoulder and relaxed his breathing, like he was falling asleep.

Taehyung did not stop stroking his arm. In fact, he began to rub Jimin's arm a bit more, like he wanted to soothe and comfort his sleepy friend."Jimin..." he whispered, in case his friend was asleep.

Jimin didn't respond, pretending to be asleep. He didn't want to move away at all. He wanted to enjoy being this close to the most precious person in his life.

Not getting an answer, Taehyung assumed Jimin had fallen asleep. With his free hand, he moved the bowl of popcorn aside. Then, he grabbed the remote and turned down the tv volume a bit. Taehyung couldn't help but smile as he kept Jimin close."Love you."

That broke Jimin's act. He couldn't just hear those words and not return them, especially for Taehyung."Love you too."

Realizing that Jimin hadn't fallen asleep at all, Taehyung chuckled, earning a small laugh from Jimin as well.