VMin / Fluff

Taehyung giggled with glee as he was catching lightning bugs in a jar. They were so cute, and he wanted to catch some. Of course, he didn't plan to keep them. He just wanted to have them for a little while then set them free once it reached time for him to sleep.

He had two jars with him, just in case anything happened to one. But he ended up using the spare jar for something else tonight. As he was catching the lightning bugs, he noticed one that was different from the others. It wasn't lighting up, and it's wings were pink. For a second, Taehyung thought it might be a tiny butterfly, but closer inspection was needed.

Waiting for the pink insect to fly near a flower and not pay attention to him, Taehyung sneaked up on it, capturing it in the spare jar. He screwed the lid on tightly, tiny holes in the top for air. The pretty insect flew around frantically for a minute before sitting down at the bottom.

Lifting the jar up closer to his face to see the insect, Taehyung almost dropped the jar when he realized what was in there."You're not a lightning bug or butterfly!"

Indeed, there was a miniscule person in the jar. A fairy maybe? A pixie? The tiny person was a male with pink hair that matched his beautiful wings. Standing up, the captured male stomped his foot.

"Oh my gosh." Taehyung didn't know what to do. He couldn't keep this person locked in a jar."I'll let you out. I'm so sorry. But um...please don't fly away. I won't hurt you. I just want to know your name." He unscrewed the lid and lifted it from the jar.

The tiny male remained in the jar for just a couple seconds, making up his mind, before flying out. Making spins and curves in the air, he spelled out his name a few times, making sure Taehyung got it.

"Jimin..? That's your name?" Instead of any other sort of answer, Taehyung watched the pretty male fly away."Please let me see you again, Jimin!" he called after the tiny one."I'll be here again tomorrow night!"