6

[October 27, 2021]

My parents give me the aux cable to play a song and I play Japanese anime OSTs and they sit there like they didn't expect that.

*

[December 9, 2021]

Update: I'm banned from the aux now.

*

[January 9, 2022]

Update #2: I'm banned from all sorts of music systems now.

*

I see people saying 'Miraculous is my therapy, it's my comfort show'

Ma'am,

Miraculous is the reason you mfs need therapy.

Where tf is the comfort.

*

I remember seeing someone saying attack on titan is they comfort show online and I have now lost complete faith in humanity.

*

Speaking of, ATTACK ON TITAN FINAL SEASON PART 2 IS OUT HOLY SHIT I'M HYPERVENTILATING.

*

I also just watched Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc

And I can officially say

I am not okay.

*

Thomas Astruc: this is Chat Blanc

My most dangerous akuma, fear him, for he can end the world, and he doe-

Fandom: LOOK AT THE BABY HE SO PRETTY

*

I feel bad for the people in our discord server because the amount of times I've ranted about how pure and kind and warm Tanjiro is and the '18462849291 reasons why I love him and will continue to do so because he is the reason I wish to live on this shit orb we call earth' is unhealthy.

*

Like, more unhealthy than that one time I ate a kilogram full of peanuts.

*

Forgive me, I was in a dark place at that time.

*

This feels less of an Incorrect Quote book and more of Pearl and her followers doing random shit for 160+ chapters now.

*

This is also my personal rant space.

*

I should probably stop talking-

*

Ilovetanjirooksorrybye

*

Nino: So what's it like dating Marinette?

Adrien: Once, I asked her for water when she was still pissed at me, 

Adrien: And she brought me a glass full of ice and said, "Wait."

Adrien: I love her.