142

NOBODY SLANDER ME FOR LATE UPDATES BECAUSE I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH EARLY FOR ONCE BUT THEN I STARTED PLAYING OBEY ME AND I GOT DISTRACTED AND BY THE TIME I LOOKED AT THE CLOCK, IT WAS ALREADY 11:40.

*

Nobody slander me for playing obey me either because I've never played an otome game even ONCE in my life and by GOD I FEEL LIKE I'VE FAILED AS A WOMAN.

*

"Pearl, why are you aroace? How is it possible to not feel attraction towards someone?"

Me, with my harem of 71 otome game boyfriends:

*

An otome game is basically a boyfriend simulator.

*

And I'm playing as an androgynous character. Name suggestions?

*

Fuck it, I went with Yuuki because I'm not like other girls.

*

*

Everyday, my humor keeps deteriorating.

*

One day, it's going to be so bad that I'll say 'bread' and you guys would laugh over it.

*

Bread.

*

Sorry, I got too silly.

*

Sometimes I sit there and think.

Why won't god blow up the sun?

Do my prayers mean nothing to him?

:(

*

Me: sets a limit of at least 150 words so that you guys have SOMETHING to read everyday.

Also me: bullshits my way through 150 words so I don't have to work hard using brainpower to think up of scenarios and headcanons.

*

Chat: I want to wake up with you every day for the rest of our lives.

Ladybug: I wake up at 4:30 AM

Chat:

Chat: I want to see you at some point every day for the rest of our lives.