124

I'm checking in to see which one of you idiots still have this in your library.

*

I've found a bit of time lately, so I thought, why not go back to updating?

So boom, after almost six months, have an update.

*

I have so so so many things to say about mlb, especially with the episodes that we got recently, but this is the general overview:

-monarch's new design sucks ass (but we already knew that)

-Nathalie is so real for not taking hawkbitch's bullshit anymore.

-marinette is embarrassing.

-it's sad that they consider gabriel-wallmart-thanos-agreste to be the best fashion designer in Paris.

-lukagami teaming up to set up Adrienette????

-lUKA HUGGING MARI TO MAKE ADRIEN JEALOUS BECAUSE FUCK THAT IS SO HOT.

-Gabriel degraded from a city villain to a detergent-looking househusband ass.

-plagg is the only reason I still watch the show.

-I don't like this reversed love square.

Like, don't get me wrong, we've been waiting years for this and they're not even doing it right.

I get why ladybug suddenly has a crush on Chat, it's still too abrupt, but it works for now.

Like, think about it this way; every season finale, we have a "ladybug at her lowest and chat lifts her up" moment:

S1: origins, LB messes up because she forgot to purify the akuma; Chat encourages her.

S2: heroes day, they almost got hawky's miraculous but Mayura shows up, and they lose the opportunity?? I don't remember very well.

S3: miracle queen, LB loses master fu and her confidence, underwater ladynoir hug scene

S4: Felix's betrayal (Felix, oh my God I'll rant about him separately) and Chat again comes up to encourage her.

This is a pattern, and with every passing season, her feelings for him grow. So this makes sense as, to why she's suddenly not blind to Chat's charm anymore.

But adrien randomly falling for marinette out of the fucking blue DOES IT for me.

I don't know WHAT this kid is thinking, but he's suddenly all head over heels for marinette and it's fucking hilarious.

MLB writers justified it (tried to, anyway) by saying that "mArinEtTE heLPeD hIM rEaliZe tHAt ModElLinG isN't fOr hIM, anD sHE GavE hIm ThE couRagE tO stAnD uP tO hIS fAaAaaaThEEER."

bullshit.

Hell, even kagami, even felix has done that.

You don't see him ogling his cousin or drawing kagami's face on the bathroom mirror while brushing???

(hehehe kagami on kagami would be so silly)

Adrien's suddenly into her for some reason and idk what.