40 - Mini Adrien

Here's why you never pause a miraculous episode

*

Imagine still writing 'lol', like, come on, that's so old lol.

*

You ever just stuff shit inside your siblings' cupboards and hear something that's about to fall, so you slam the door shut and leave it for your sibling to deal with?

Because me too.

*

Not me watching a 'harmful effects of sleep deprivation' video at 3 am.

*

-AU where Adrien gets minified (by an akuma, come on hawky, pull some strings here) and he goes to Marinette's because she's the only person in the world who'll save Adrien from his dad and paparazzi, and it's been proven on multiple occasions (Gorizilla, New York Special, Risk, you name it) 

-So now, an overprotective, almost on the verge of crying because mINI ADRIEN IS FUCKING ADORABLE, super whipped Marinette Dupain-Cheng carries a smol, sunshine child in her jacket's pocket to help him look at the world as a short person.

-Marinette's super clumsy, so Adrien helps her in tripping less by pointing out things she didn't see, like that cardboard box she tripped over 5 days ago, and the broken road sign that slammed on her face when she wasn't looking 3 weeks ago, and that random, conveniently placed rake that cartoon characters always somehow stand upon, leading to a broken nose, that she was about to step on right now.

-He also climbs to her hair and swings in it, sits in it, and slides down her ponytails. He likes sitting on her ear too, bUT MARINETTE HAS A HEART ATTACK EVERY TIME HE DOES THAT.

-He's good at directions too, so he's like a portable mini GPS.

-Marinette now breaks croissants into little bits to sneak them in her pocket for him, and Tikki is jealous because she wants to be the only get-food-from-Marinette person in the Dupain-Cheng household.

-Adrien likes commenting on Marniette's day as she goes through it, he helps keep her morale up when she runs into Lila too. Marinette recently found out that Adrien's really good at comebacks because he keeps whispering them to her whenever she needs them.

-Adrien loves to be pet as a smol child, so Marinette usually uses her index finger to rub his hair a little and it makes him the happiest being on the planet because hE CAN'T ASK FOR PETS WHEN HE'S 'ADRIEN'.

-Since Adrien is now officially smol, he braids Marinette's hair very intricately while she sleeps. He has a little bed Marinette sewed for him, but he likes her hair more, so he sleeps on top of her head.

-Speaking of, Adrien won't go to sleep until he fully assures that Marinette herself is safe and sound asleep. This habit of his developed when he met Mari as Chat back in Glaciator. Ever since then, Chat likes to make sure Mari is safe every night. He visits her before she goes to bed and they talk to each other, so when she drives him out to finally sleep, he stays there for a minute to make sure she's okay.

-Since Adrien was homeschooled all his life, that child has no concept of personal space, and thanks to Chloe clinging to him all the time, he thinks it's normal for friends to hug and cheek-kiss each other. So he climbs up to Marinette's nose and kisses her on the bridge. He doesn't know why Marinette suddenly heated up so much, but he thinks it's because of the weather.

-Adrien lives in Marinette's dollhouse. He's obsessed with it a little too much. He likes the rooms and the stairs and especially the mini, plastic croissants on the dining table.

-Marinette loves every second of this.

-She even sew him a Ken-doll-sized shirt that he could wear if he felt like it.

-He felt like it.

-Marinette now knows why Chat is so obsessed with her mini self as Multimouse.

*

For some reason, the word' rake' is so hard for me to remember. It took me 3 trips to Google to find out what 'spiky fork-like farming tool thingy used in cartoons' meant.

*

I'm gonna go watch Quilin and Penalteam, wish me luck.

*

Btw, sorry for the moderately short chapter, I have an existential crisis due in 12 minutes, bye.

*

Literally everyone: Chat, no.

Chat Noir: ✓ Seen at 8:38 p.m.