135

I numbered this chapter wrong and nobody noticed until now.

*

I WON'T MENTION WHO, but there's someone from the previous chapter whose reaction was based off my own. exact. reaction.

*

TAKE TURNS GUESSING BUT I'M TAKING THAT SECRET TO THE GRAVE.

*

Can straight women stop acting gay with, and giving hints to, lesbian women only for them to reject them when the latter ask them out thinking (quite naturally) that their advances were not straight, and in fact, consisted of glances and behavior pertaining usually to members of the rainbow cult, so they believed, and rightfully so, that their feelings towards another fellow homosexual were perfectly justifiable, and that in pursuing whom they assumed to be attracted to them, they'd only set themselves up for heartbreak BECAUSE STRAIGHT WOMEN KEEP ACTING GAY AS PART OF THE TREND?

Yeah?

Thank you.

*

Anyways, have you ever thought about how jesus could be a duck because nowhere in the bible was it mentioned that jesus WASN'T a duck and him being a duck is just as probable as the possibility of dinosaurs having hair.

*

(dinosaurs could possibly have had hair because HAIR DISINTEGRATE AND DO NOT GET PRESERVED LIKE FOSSILS DO????)

*

I did not name the chapter wrong, you went back to check, and you probably typed that I was wrong, but it was all part of my great gaslighting plan, and you fell right into it.

*

You also probably feel stupid rn.

*

Probably.

*

Also, this chapter was today's actual chapter, AND YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER BUT IT DIDN'T GET PUBLISHED SO I PUBLISHED IT TODAY INSTEAD.

*

Adrien's youtube: *buffers*

Marinette, falling to her knees: HASN'T HE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?!