58 - Senti Adrien

I have been pushing this away for way too long.

Let's talk about the Adrien is a sentimonster theory.

[Fair warning: I don't know much about this topic. It'd be amazing if you guys add the things that I might have missed in the comments.]

*

Alright, fine, as much as I hate to say this, YES, it's practically confirmed that Adrien AND Felix are BOTH sentimonsters. 

And yes, as much as I hate this AGAIN, I can't always live in denial.

So there we have it.

Adrien and Felix are both sentimonsters.

Now, I would discuss why I thought Adrien couldn't possibly be a sentimonster (reasons like falling in love, experiencing feelings, disobeying Gabriel multiple times as Adrien AND Chat, the fact that only one sentimonster can be created from one holder at a time, etc.) but there's no point in doing that anymore, so we push that aside, fully aware of the fact that this confirmation has a LOT of plotholes.

To start with, I went over a couple of episodes having potential hints of Adrien being a senti, and it actually started making sense way back from season 1.

Adrien's feather allergy.

I know, sounds like a stretch, but it makes sense. Why would he be allergic to feathers out of all things? It's super specific, but it fits now. It might be too far-fetched, but I think this might just have been the first hint we got of Adrien being a sentimonster.

Ok, moving on,

Now that we know Adrien and Felix are both sentimonsters, it would make sense that they look way too alike.

Even if the mothers (Emilie and Amelie) were identical twins, there's no fucking way the kids look the exact same unless Gabriel did something... he should not have done.

But he didn't do it, and they're children who're 'way too perfect.'

Bit of an obvious one, but the episode 'Felix' was titled that way not just because a new character was introduced. Up to this date, we haven't ever seen an episode that WASN'T the name of an akuma or a senti. This point was also proven in the episodes 'Reflekdoll', 'Sentibubbler' and even 'Gabriel Agreste'.

Speaking of the episode Felix, this panel had no reason to be presented this way, unless-

-unless Felix was connected to the ring in some way or the other.

Which he was.

Felix was able to steal his ring from Gabriel. NOT Adrien's. This is why Felix can disobey Gabriel, and NOT Adrien.