148 - Bye!

Ladybug: is Lila sleeping or dead?

Chat: hopefully dead.

Viperion: I hated her guts.

The rest of the fucking team: Yeah, so did we.

Lila, waking up: okay, first of all, fuck you–

*

I'll be honest with y'all, I genuinely don't feel like writing this anymore. I'm only dragging out these chapters because I've sorta committed to it, but it's becoming increasingly obvious too.

Miraculous just isn't it for me now. And I don't want to be forcing myself to write headcanons for characters I have zero interest in.

I'm probably going to end this one soon, too.

I'll finish Welcome Back, and then stop writing MLB. I'm working on other fandoms too, and I'll also think of orv/tgcf fanfiction now, because the love I have for these series far surpasses miraculous.

I don't regret all these years I've spent watching the show, it's been a good journey, and I blame the writers for taking away everything I loved about this series.

I'll be updating this one more time after I watch awakening to scream over it.

So maybe we'll have that.

I mean, IQ has been going on for about a year now. Possibly more. And it's got 200+ chapters.

And almost all were updated daily.

...

Jesus, Pearl, how'd you pull that off.

Anyway, that's going to be it for the IQ series.

Thank you all for staying here with me for so long.

I get some might be disappointed because miraculous was probably the only reason they followed me.

But I can't force myself to wrote more of this.

:')

You guys really did make me happy, so try not to be too mad at me (because I will cry)

ANYWAY

That was all for today.

I'll update Weird and Welcome Back soon, so you can stick around for that!

I'm going to be missing you guys and your flooding notifications.

(but hopefully you can share that love for the other stories I might put out)

:3

Thank you, so so much, again, and I hope you find something you love as much as I love you dipshits.

Goodbye!