107 - Theories

Me, sitting down to write a chapter early for once:

Me: *looks at the clock*

Me:

Me: *logs out of wattpad and binges anime instead*

*

Me, at 11:58 in the night: iT'SABOUTDRIVE,IT'SABOUTPOWER,WESTAYHUNGRY,WEDEVOUR,PUTINTHEWORK,PUTINTHEHOURS,ANDTAKEWHAT'SOURS-

*

I am the definition of speed 2 minutes before the day ends.

I promised one update a day, but a day ends at 12:00😌

*

A general question for everyone who's reading: what route do you think s5 will take?

What will happen now?

I kinda want Bunnix (bunnyx) to help them, but the concept of going back in time has been so overused here that it doesn't have the same charm it did in the beginning.

There's a huge possibility for Bunnix making an appearance, but I don't think I'd like that.

Secondly, the "You and me against the world, M'lady" concept might be very sweet, and it never gets old, but using that in this context would be far too much plot armour, and I'd genuinely hate that.

Sure, they've done it once, but that was against akumatized victims they've already taken down before.

This time, they battle a jewellery obsessed cosplayer. It's like Captain America and Iron Man alone taking down Thanos with like, 16 infinity stones or smn.

Terrible analogy, sorry.

Point is, this wouldn't end well for them, who've struggled against Hawkie with just ONE miraculous. Then 2. But this is him with almost the whole miracle box.

More theories, what happens to Su Han? What will he do?

After all, he knows more than anyone how stupid it is to hand the safety of a whole city over two teenagers (*cough* master, what were you thinking? *cough*)

Especially now that the bad guy's got almost all the miraculous.

*

I'm sorry but literally, all I can think of is Hakwmoth wearing those miraculous and looking really fucking fancy and really fucking extra and just doing the conga for some reason I CAN NOT EXPLAIN.

*

CUE LADYNOIR RUSHING TO RECORD THAT FROM THE HIGHEST POINT

*

CUE ADRIEN ON HIS WAY TO LONDON TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF FELIX

*

cue marinette cheering him on because we stan supportive queen behavior.

*

also because felix lowkey deserves to be punched where the sun don't shine.

*

My feelings towards Felix remain unexplained. I love him, but I also wish he would stuff himself in a sausage bread and get yeeted to the garbage dump.

*

I kinda also want Felix to get with Lila.

Just so both of them have to tolerate each other's insufferable behavior for the rest of their lives.

*

#stillabetterlovestorythantwilight

*

me this chapter:

*

nvm, that should be me in all the chapters:

*

I knew you thought of commenting that, didn't you?

*

Me, typing out incorrect quotes, desperately trying to remind myself that it's nOT OK TO YEET VIPERION INTO EVERY QUOTE AND THAT OTHER CHARACTERS FUCKING EXIST:

*

Give me THE MOST unexpected MLB friendship and I'll write headcanons on whichever I like most. You can comment more than once.

*

Melanie Martinez is the one thing keeping me borderline sane atp.

*

Ladybug, in a rock interview: This team is like a bunch of Christmas lights.

Ladybug: they all hang together,

Ladybug: but half of them don't work.

Ladybug: And the other half could be brighter.