17 - Married Adrienette

M'Lazy has only two moods.

She either stay completely calm, or go fucking feral.

*

I'd like to imagine married-Adrienette would have so many things to talk about.

No, not the major 'secret identities' and 'saving a city from a cosplaying hobo' shit.

The smol things.

Like how Marinette made people wait for 79 seasons until she finally revealed the name of the hamster.

How Adrien took 729401042 seasons to finally stop calling Marinette just a friend.

How Marinette once made Adrien spend an entire week in London walking around 57 medical stores trying to find constipation capsules.

How Adrien once sneaked out from a bunch of crazy fans with Marinette in a towel, swimming goggles and pyjamas.

How Marinette made birthday presents for him for 35 years.

How Adrien once spent 3 whole minutes counting all of Ladybug's spots, staring at a zoomed-in, low-quality picture of Ladybug.

How Marinette made pedicure supplies out of the rose Chat gave her.

How Chat cried because of that for a whole day.

How Ladybug once brought a whole entire plants encyclopedia to teach Chat what different roses and their colours meant.

How Adrien spent an entire day with Marinette trying to come up with funny/weird codenames to call Lila when she was around.

"Shit, Adrien, Miss Mayonnaise is here."

"Marinette, stay on guard, Sausage Foxy is coming-"

"Ok, Alya and I can be one team, you and Nino could go next. What about Traffic Cone?"

"Mudpit-hair lied again, Mari. Don't let her get to you."

Most of the names didn't make sense, but they liked seeing the confused af faces of their friends every time they mentioned things like 'Lie-lipped' or 'Wannabe LB'

Things like these.

They also talk about the times they drew Hawky dressed in weird outfits (reference to Incorrect Quotes 1) like Viperion's Turkey Moth, and they have all these drawings framed in their house.

Marinette drew Hawkmoth in a ballet outfit.

(I just KNOW what you guys are gonna ask me to do.)

Adrien drew Taco Moth.

They talk about things like these when their kids are asleep, and they still patrol the city with the same chaotic team.

*

I just changed my lock screen wallpaper after keeping it a soft-Luka-holding-a-guitar for the longest time, and although I do miss Luka, my heart melts every time I open my phone.

*

Chloe: They don't make 'em like me anymore. I'm the last of my kind.

The entire class: Thank god.

*

I remember the days when we used to hate Chloe.

Lmfao.