82 - MLB with Pets

This could be either super wholesome, or super traumatic (for the pets) so let's go.

*

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

-refuses to own a pet until her and Adrien get married, have three kids and a huge house.

-ok, she wasn't patient enough. And there was a very cute hamster in the adopting shelter Rose dragged her to.

-Named the hamster Monsieur Algernon de Geraldo Fluffy Pie.

-It's all fun and games until the name got too big to fit on the mini blanket she was sewing for the animal, so now it's just Al-de-ger Fluffy Pie. 

-Loves the hamster more than Tikki and it shows. 

-Not that Tikki's jealous. But she may or may not have threatened to expose her Adrien shrine to the blond himself if she doesn't get her cookies on time.

-This happened because Marinette accidentally fed Tikki hamster food instead of cookies one night, and she's been giving her weird, complicated lucky charms since.

-Chat doesn't know why the fuck Ladybug's been getting rubber duckies and half-eaten subway sandwhiches as lucky charms these days, but he doesn't question it.

-She's learning to love Tikki and Monsieur Algernon de Geraldo Fluffy Pie equally.

Adrien Agreste

-Plagg said no pets. 

Alya Cesaire

(jkjk gjfngnd)

Adrien Agreste (take 2)

-Owns a hamster and strives to love it till the end of the world.

-He named it Hamster-kun because both of these idiots have the intellect range of a snail.

 -Hamster-kun is now his child.

-Takes inspiration from his father on how to raise said child. He always looks at his father as an example of what NOT to do for a kid.

-it works.

-Hmaster-kun is happy in Adrien's care.

-Adrien told Plagg he wanted a cat, and the next time he transformed, his suit was filled with itching powder, so he's pretty sure Plagg's not too keen on the idea.

-For some reason, he's using his Angry Birds themed doll house (get it ig?) to house the Hamster.

-The adopting center said that's a bad idea. So now he just bought a $1000 premium, super luxury cage for it. He doesn't even know what half of the things in it are used for, but he figured Hamster-kun would figure it out.

-He now knows Ladybug has a hamster too.

"This is a sign, m'lady."
"No it is not."
"Let's marry-"
"wtf-"
"oUR HAMSTERS TOGETHER. WHEN SHOULD THEIR WEDDING BE HELD-? WHAT SHOULD BE ON THE MENU-?"

-he's way too into this.

Alya Cesaire 

-Owns a dog.

-He's called Spike. 

Alya says he's named because of how sharp and spikey his teeth are. 

She will never admit it, but he's called that because Alya's still obsessed with My Little Pony.

And that's the name of Twilight Sparkle's dragon.

-knows how to speak 'can I pet your dog?' in 9 different languages.

She someone messed one up, and it came out like, "Can I dog your pet?"

-needless to say, she's never spoke out of english or french ever again.

-She has this cute little habit of clicking pictures of her dog everytime it does something weird.

aND POST PET MEMES ON HER BLOG.

-one of them includes Mean Girls' iconic dialogue, "That's so fetch." but it was literally her dog fetching the ball she threw.

she realized how cringey and lame the whole thing was a year later.

Nino Lahiffe

-Is a no-animals dude, but he makes obvious receptions for turtles.

"Why turtles?"
"I feel a spiritual connection towards them, bro."
"Oh right, you're Carapace."
"hOW DID YOU KNOW!?"
"you told me-"

-named his two turtles Turle 1 and Turtle 2.

-Always mixes them up.

-So Alya came up with better names for the poor animals.

-Turtle 1 is now Rarity and Turtle 2 is Fluttershy.

"THEY WERE BOTH FEMALES-?"

-Nino banned the names, because he did not want to introduce his turtles as characters from My Little Pony. He just calls one Dude and the other Bro.

"Why are you such a-?"
"Such a-?"
"Such a dude, Nino?"
"Is that supposed to be an insult-?"

-Still indecisive, so he calls one Chad and the other Ultra Chad.

"what the fuck even."
"COME ON, THERE HAS TO BE ATLEAST ONE NAME YOU GUYS LIKE-?"

-Nino wanted to turn to Marinette to ask for naming advice but he turned around in half a second because he couldn't even pronounce Algernon.

-At this point, even his nameless turtles just float around aimlessly, losing all hope for getting a decent name.

"Brad and Bread are good names, no?"

"Honestly, where do you even came up with this one?"
"Online name generator."

-What's sad is that Brad and Bread were the only good ones.

Chloe Bourgeois 

-owns an imported Pharoah Hound.

-she does not take care of it. Sabrina does.

-"Chloe, what should we feed Mr Skinny?"

(her excellent naming skills are evident, ahem, Mr Cuddly)

"Who?"
"Your dog, Chloe-"

-Sabrina ended up sending the dog back to Audrey (who initially sent them from New York) because the dogs were very obviously neglected by their owner.

It has been 2 years since then.

Chloe still doesn't know that.

*

I wanted to write more but ndfkjgfnbkdsmgkslmgkldshknbskdngsklgmskldbs

*

Want there to be a part two of not-the-main-5 as pet owners?

*

Queen Bee: Chat put salt in my coffee to annoy me.

Queen Bee: but I'm going to continue to drink it.

Queen Bee: because I am petty and I will not let him win.