94

It's been a long time since I watched those shows they stream on the television (I survive off of Youtube, anime and mlb), so when my 9 y/o cousin was watching this one show I thought I would see what was happening because I didn't have shit to do anyway.

I will never repeat that same mistake.

I don't know the context, but this one ghost kid (spirit?) was crying on top of a long wooden pole, completely naked.

And that was still the normal part.

What happened next gave me trauma and permanent brain damage.

He was crying and then a bunch of kids scared the shit out of him.

Literally.

He shat.

And he peed.

A LOT.

So much that it was depicted as a waterfall.

And then when the piss stopped after a whole minute, the kid cried tears of happiness because he fulfilled his 1000-year-old dream.

of taking a piss.

And then the weather started clearing up and the kids started laughing and he disappeared behind his own shit?

And then he started moaning 'susu' (that's what we call pee in Hindi)

What the fuck.

*

When you visit a restaurant and the food sucks so much you find the fucking water tasty.

*

My sister came up to me yesterday and said:

A boob is basically a large pimple.

And I've been losing sleep over this.

*

Viperion: Chat was about to hit his head on a bar at the playground so I told him to duck and he quacked at me.

Viperion: and then he hit his head.