11 - Responding to a Crying Child

Name a moment that made you think: I was better off not knowing that.

*

[TMWWNH SPOILERS?]

I was telling my friend the plot of TMWWNH (a book of mine), and this is how the conversation went:

*

MLB characters responding to a child crying in front of them:

Marinette: smiles at the child to comfort them and assures them that they're safe, will also sing a lullaby to make them sleep.

Adrien: tries to get the child to stop by making funny faces at them.

Alya: swings the child around, hops them up, rocks the child, etc.

Nino: headphones on, volume 100%✌🏼

Nino when he doesn't have his headphones: awkwardly tries to stop the child from crying by playing peek-a-boo.

Chloe: doesn't even know the child is crying, she's too busy sorting her channel bags from her Gucci ones.

Luka: takes the child in his arms and soothes them by humming. When he had his guitar on hand, he sings them a small, gentle melody.

Kagami:  "You won't reach anywhere if you cry. That's pathetic. Stop crying. Make others cry instead."

Rose: Rose acts like Rose.

Juleka: kidnaps child because that's cool.

Lila: *is the reason the child is crying*

Kim: invites the child to a swimming contest because what's common sense anyway.

Gabriel: *enjoys in silence*

Alix: yeets the child in a volcano.

Mylene: *cries with the child*

Max: calls 911.

Felix: doesn't mind, doesn't bother.

Zoe: dances around with the child to make them stop.

Nathalie: being the only sane person, she submits the child to a lost-child-centre.

*

Interviewer: What are your three best qualities?

Chat: I'm hot, I have soft hair and sometimes I cry because I love my friends.

Ladybug: