38 - Among Us

Yes, I know the game's practically dead, I know nobody plays it anymore, bUT HERE'S MLB CHARACTERS PLAYING AMONG US!

*

I feel that the superhero team is WAY more chaotic than their corresponding civilian counterparts. Idk how, they just are. 

*

Ladybug:

-Sucks at this game.

-Is usually the host. She has to deal with lots of bullshit while waiting for the other players to join in before starting the game. 

-One time, she was about to start it, but someone was running late, and Chat thought it would be a good idea to randomly scream 'SASAGEYO' in the chatbox.

For the next half-an-hour, she had to witness Chat and Viperion struggling to half-assedly put together 'Shinzo wa Sasageyo' with multiple forgotten lines and uncountable spelling mistakes.

She's banned them from chatting ever since. 

-Loses her shit and has a nervous breakdown because she can't, for the love of life, swipe her admin card.

-Is always scared of dying so she hangs in medbay, waiting for someone to scan, and follows them around. 

-"Oh my god, I finally got impostor! Fuck yes. I'm so gonna get back at Chloe for killing me 268 games ago that day. And Chat better watch his lovesick ass because I'm gonna go for him next."

"M'lady, you're not on mute."

"*pterodactyl screeching*"

Chat Noir:

"You mean this isn't a cooking game-?"

-Gets killed immediately.

-His favorite job is shooting asteroids. He spends almost all his time there. 

-"Guys, follow me! I can actually go in and out of those small rectangular vent thingies! How fucking cool is that!? Can you do it too? Is it a glitch? A mod?"

-'Chat Noir was ejected.'

-Poor baby always ends up at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

-Always gets blamed for people's deaths.

-Likes being a crewmate because the idea of hurting his friends (who he's longed for, ever since he was homeschooled) makes him sad.

-His second time as an impostor, he tried to kill people by following them in secluded places, but he couldn't find the right time, and spent the entire time faking tasks. In the end, the crewmates won because the imposter didn't kill nobody.

-Hates being the only impostor. But when it's a two-imposter team, he feels confident.

"CHAT IS THE IMPOSTOR, I SAW HIM KILL RED!"

"NO, YOU'RE LYING!"

"I KILLED WHITE-"

Rena Rouge:

-Clicks at the map like 80 times a minute.

-Still manages to get lost. 

-Responsible with her tasks as a crewmate, and loves messing with comms as an impostor.

-"Ayo, look at this meme my sister just read out-"

"Did you really just call an emergency meeting because of this?"