48 - Amusement Park

Aight, I have no ideas today either, time to bullshit my way through till the end.

*

Oh wait no, I can't bs my way through, I have to write hcs today-

*

yesterday's Pearl,

Fuck you.

*

-It all started because Chat wanted to take Ladybug out on a date. Ladybug, of course, wouldn't agree, but Chat challenged her to an arm-wrestling match and she couldn't back down.

-Chat lost.

The end.

*

no not rlly sorry.

*

-"Yo, Vipey, be a pal and help me score a date with M'lady."

-1778 Second chances later, Chat finally won when Ladybug let her guard down because she saw a new Adrien Agreste ad poster 27 miles away.

-Thus, Chat 'I-Cheated-But-I'm-Not-Admitting-It' Noir compelled Lady 'How-Did-I-Lose-To-A-Furry' Bug to go on a theme park date. 

-Viperion tagged along, much to Chat's disapproval, because he's the only reason Chat won in the first place.

-Rena tagged along because Ladybug didn't want to be the one dealing with the shit Chat was gonna get into.

-Carapace tagged along because he needed to ensure everyone came out of the park alive. And by everyone, he meant the civilians.

-Queen Bee tagged along because someone said there was a Vesperia themed balloon in the amusement park they were going to and there ain't no way in hell she'd let that shit unpopped.

-Pegasus tagged along to give Carapace a pay raise.

-In the end, everyone tagged along because Carapace needed more than just one pay raise.

-Chat is very unhappy.

-Queen's black card covered everyone's expenses because she wanted that balloon popped and she wasn't waiting around for their broke asses to join penny after penny to manage enough for a one-person-ticket.

-Chat was thankful he didn't have to use his credit card because the way he scratched 'Adrien Agreste' and stuck a piece of paper with 'CHAT NOIR' on it was very unsettling.

-The first thing they did was mock-judge the superhero-themed mascots. 

"WHAT'D THEY DO TO MY NOSE-?!"

"Ladybug-"

"iT DON'T BEND LIKE THAT-"

-On a more serious note, they personally thanked each and every costumed person for their love and patience and clicked a picture with them.

-They tried bumper cars. One minute into the game and Pegasus was banned for using Voyage to get out of the ring because he was too scared.

-Carapace and Rena teamed up, with Carapace having a fully functional seatbelt to strap Rena in, just in case she flies out in rage for whoever bumped her car.

-Queen and Viperion sat in one car, with Viperion pulling all the weight and Queen Bee screaming at him to stay still so that she could do her hair.

-Ladybug was feral. No mercy at all. She strapped Chat in his seat, told him to just sit back and pray for his life as she pressed on the accelerator and headed straight at the poor car in front of her. Heroes, villains or civilians, iT DON'T MATTER.