49 - Ladynoir Headcanons

So like

I'll just straight up say it

I think moto moto likes you.

*

-Headcanon that Ladybug can bake 5-star-restaurant-level cakes, cookies, macaroons, croissants, and wHAT NOT,

But she ends up burning instant noodles and microwaveable popcorn.

-For Chat, fashion is only two things.

It's either thigh-high leather boots,

Or flipflops.

There ain't no in-between.

-Chat and Ladybug have this cute little habit of making Hawkmoth memes and printing them out as posters to spread across all of Paris because if two spandex-clad dumbass teens can't drive him out, maybe shitpost memes made by two spandex-clad dumbass teens might.

It almost worked because when Gabriel stepped out of his house one day and saw a meme of him saying 'Akuma matata' is his motto, he almost lost it.

He also didn't appreciate this meme poster conveniently flying onto his face:

-Chat and LB also have another cute little habit of stealing sauce, sugar, or milk powder packets from restaurants. Ladybug likes to gulp that milk powder straight away, while Chat makes...

Drawings...?

With sauce and sugar...?

Get this kid a better childhood.

-Ladybug likes to point at every single stray cat they've seen and ask Chat, "are you guys related?"

Ladybug then hears Chat whisper, "i wish we were."

-Chat also points out at every ladybug they meet, which was just once, because ladybugs are fucking rare, and asks his lady, "do you know her?"

An annoyed but totally-had-it-coming Ladybug replies, "i do actually. she's anne Elizabeth caroline marie."

-Ladybug keeps wondering what on earth happened to all her books and why they're not in their respective cardboard boxes.

It takes her a hot second, but she realizes she's in a live-in relationship with a literal cat.

-Sometimes Chat cosplays as anime characters, and this one time he wanted to cosplay Meliodas, but he couldn't. So he asked LB to cosplay for him.

A confused LB looks up and asks him why he's not able to do it, since he's blond, has green eyes, and has practically the same voice as him. She asks him why she should do it instead, when Chat doesn't reply.

Chat, not prepared to take risks, shifts away from her around 40 feet, gets out a microphone and screams, "BECAUSE MELIODAS IS TOO SHORT."

he then made a mad dash to the next country as fast as he could.

-The next day, a Belgium hospital intern couldn't figure out why there was a dying furry at the door.

-Ladynoir once went to their movie together, dressed as Ladynoir, and the entire time they were there,

no one

suspected

a thing.

The people there thought they were cosplayers.

"Yo dude, where'd you get that mask from, it looks so real-"

"OML, YOUR OUTFIT! IT MATCHES THE ONE THE ACTUAL LADYBUG WEARS! DID YOU MAKE IT?"

"Wow, If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you two clowns are the real deal. Seriously, who cosplays at a movie theatre?"

"...cataclys-"

"cHAT NO-"

*

I'm spoiling y'all with the back-to-back long chapters.

*

"Did you post a long chapter?"

"Yes."

"What did it cost you?"

"Everything."

*

Chat: We can bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.

Chat: Orrrrrr-

Chat: 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.

Ladybug: No that's not how you make cookies-

Viperion: fLOOR IT.

Chat: How about 4,000,000 for one second!?

Ladybug: yOU'RE GONNA BURN THE HOUSE DOWN-

Chat: i'M GONNA HARVEST THE POWER OF THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES

Viperion: DO IT.

Ladybug: NO-