68 - MLB GC

Let me say something I said back when I updated Welcome Back a few days ago:

Hit you with that unexpected update.

Forgive me if I fail to live up to the level of chaos this was back in IQ.

*

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss added M'LadyPleaseLoveMe, Who'sM'Lady? and Dude... to the chat

M'LadyPleaseLoveMe: HEY! I missed this!

Who'sM'Lady?: I didn't.

Who'sM'Lady?: I swear, I can NOT deal with this.

Dude...: dude...

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: Come on, guys, it'll be fun! It's been 9 months since the last GC chapter was posted back in the first book.

Who'sM'Lady?: Tf? Is she high or smn?

M'LadyPleaseLoveMe: idk? are you high, Rena?

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: some of y'all need to acknowledge the fact that we aren't real smh.

Who'sM'Lady?: istg i can't fucking deal with this i'm outta here.

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: I'll let you have that limited edition Adrien Agreste signed autograph magazine.

 Who'sM'Lady?:

Who'sM'Lady?: you think that's gonna work on me?

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: damn.

Who'sM'Lady?: i'm out.

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: What about top-secret Adrien Agreste photoshoots no one knows about?

Who'sM'Lady?: no.

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: I'll give up my miraculous?

Who'sM'Lady?: THAT, you'll have to do anyway, but still no.

M'LadyPleaseLoveMe: I'll stop asking you out.

Who'sM'Lady?: SO, GUYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT TODAY?!

GodPleaseJustFuckingKiss: emotional damage.

M'LadyPleaseLoveMe changed their name to EmotionalDamage

EmotionalDamage: 😿

Dude...: dude... 

-

[A/N: Fujoshi is the Japanese term for a female person who enjoys BL/Yaoi/Gay Fiction. Fujoshis are often mocked about the fact that they can 'sense' the gay energy in the air]

MyFujoshiSensesAreTingling added ISwearIDon'tHaveACrushOnShrek, TheOnlyPrettySnake, ReeeeeediculousUtterlyReeeeeeediculous, NinoIsNino, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?CancelVolpina, rOwOse, ThatClicheEmoLesbian, LowkeyTheOnlyBrainAroundHere, MysteryMousketool, KimButWithTheBootyWithoutTheKardashian, FuckThisShitI'mOut and ILoveYouSister:D to the chat.