120

Sometimes I sit back and wonder if there's actually an akuma out there with reality-warping powers and LB and Chat have been fighting it for years and we've been stuck in a reality where there are no miraculous.

*

Other times I think back to those sometimes I think shit like that and laugh over how idiotic that just was.

*

I should actually write chapters earlier than waiting for the last 15 minutes and speedrunning through the whole thing.

If you're asking: Pearl, why do you not post them earlier? Are you that busy?

Answer is:

NO.

I am busy ONLY SOMEDAYS.

Others, I just binge anime.

And y'all are sweet enough to let me.

aS LONG AS IT IS ONE CHAPTER A DAY-

*

So multiplication's analysis has been out and it's got Marinette finally trying to realize that she can't let her love for Adrien endanger the city anymore. And now we follow one episode of Marinette desperately trying to ignore her feelings (with Alya probably going against it, judging by the almost kiss in the trailer).

Cut to the end of the episode, and I bet you anything Marinette's gonna think 'maybe my feelings for him aren't as big a deal as I thought they were, and maybe I shouldn't give up on him and move on yet', wasting all 20 minutes we've spent.

Because that's how it always happens.

I'm hoping I get proved wrong and Marinette FINALLY moves on from him. We hoped for that in Ephemeral, in Chat Blanc, in Glaciator and Glaciator 2.0 and we got nothing.

By the end of the day, their personalities and defining characteristics stay the same. Marinette remains a person obsessed with Adrien, and Adrien remains blinded by his love for his lady.

And I hope they change that.

*

I promise more funny bs tomorrow, cuz this was like a rant episode. 

I'm doing Explains everything part 3 because with the things I've screenshotted while watching the tHINGS I'VE SEEN-

*

[This one's for all you Viperchat/Lukadrien suckers]

[Viperion and Chat, in the middle of a forest, on a date]

Viperion: This is my place. I come here every time when I'm sad.

Chat: Oh really? Thank you for trusting me enough to show it to m-

Viperion: lol no I'm just kidding, we're lost.

Chat: 

*

I don't ship them, but there was literally no one else I could think of with this kind of dynamic.