118 - You're Kidding Me

Miraculous AU where literally everyone is a kid and Ladybug has to babysit them.

And yes, the title is a pun.

*

-Chat has the tendency to find containers and try to fit inside them.

But most containers in the dorm are filled with baked goods from Multimouse, so he has to empty those first.

He never said that was going to be a problem.

-Three days later, baby Chat's hanging off of the tower from Ladybug's yo-yo, and for the sake of their own lives, nobody questions it.

-The worst part is changing diapers. No, it's not that Ladybug finds that too gross, it's just that the second she's done with Rena and moves on to Carapace, Rena's somehow 7 feet away, about to somehow dump into a fucking volcano.

-Queen Bee is....

Queen Bee.

-She threw so many tantrums that LB gave up on her, so now she pretends to smoke a cigarette by holding a long lego piece in her fingers, in a cross-legged position on a chair made of Viperion, King Monkey and Pegasus.

She is also a self-proclaimed monarch.

-Viperion (it took the author 7 times to spell his fucking name right) advises LB in his spare time.

"Oh God, I'm so sick of all these kids acting like such kids. What am I supposed to do?!"

Viperion stares at the air, taking a moment to think before finally muttering,

"Goo goo."

"..."

"Oh my God you're a genius."

"Gaa."

-Carapace is equally chaotic with the mental age of a child, so this was the one time Ladybug felt like yeeting him off the Louvre.

-because he pooped on her when she was taking him back to the dorm from shopping.

(Real life story. My sister did that to my mom.)

(Sorry, mom.)

-Polymouse will not let go of Ryuko's dragon plushie, and Ryuko is not happy about it.

She may or may not have caused a windstorm on accident because of this.

-Minotaurox (???) is unhealthily obsessed with lucky charms (the cereal), so when he saw Ladybug scream "LUCKY CHARM!" the other day, and the mini-ladybugs all popped out, hE GRABBED SOME OF THEM AND ACTUALLY FUCKING ATE THEM.

Ladybug had to grab his mouth open and get them out.

-Vesperia secretly sneaks out to the living room to watch the Barbie Diaries at 2 am.

She's going to grow up to be a ✨rebel✨

*

I feel like I'm forgetting more people.

*

*watching Chat and Rena acting like idiots*

Carapace: If you had to pick between Chat and Rena, who would yo—

Ladybug: death.