147

I saw this kid while on the subway today and that just fueled my desire to not have any of my own.

Why?

The kid screamed, "But I couldn't talk to you yesterday because you locked the door to your room shut then you both started screaming and I was scared!" to his mom.

In broad daylight.

On a metro with about 21 people on one coach.

This is why you use protection, kids.

*

I like thinking that Ivan has zero tolerance for bullshit for literally anyone except Mylene.

Like,

We already know he's a sweet kid who confessed with a song and all,

But this is also the same kid who was willing to kill Kim off because he ruined his confession.

(people in mlb have zero chill bro they'll go apeshit on you if you so much as chip their nail off)

Like, he'd be all nice and happy with Mylene one second and immediately turn into the fucking Grinch the next when she's not around.

"Ivan, let me take this call!"

"Yes, of course sweetie, take your time; Kim, what the FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???"

*

I mean, it's not his fault Kim's an idiot who keeps getting into stupid shit.

*

I have a lot of feelings about orv

*

Chat: it's weird how so many months start with a J.

Chat: January, June, July, Jaugust, Joctober.

Viperion: one of those is not like the others.

Rena: one.