77 - Switched

Miraclepad was the first comment, asking for:

'Could you do what would happen if the kwamis swapped places with their holders?'

BEFORE I move ahead, tho,

thank you for being so kind and giving a decent request that I'll enjoy writing. 

I was hands down expecting something like, 'Hawkmoth as Britney Spears.'

*

don't start getting ideas, I am NOT doing that.

*

Introducing Tikkinette, Plaggdrien, Marikki and Adragg.

*

In an Alternate Universe, where Tikkinette is just a normal girl, with a normal life. And Plaggdrien is a cheese-loving, wild-haired, hot dude.

-Tikkinette doesn't have ladybug-ish hair. She dyed the lower ends of her hair red because she was too scared of dying them complete.

-Plaggdrien is an interesting combination of sassy + dumb.

This is how their first meeting went:

"Hey! Why're you sticking gum on my seat!?"

"...are you blind-?"

"excuse me?"

"Can't you see I'm trying to get it off?"

"huh-?"

"Chloe stuck it here. Sad as it might be, my asshat father only allowed her to be my friend back when I was still being homeschooled. She's kinda my only friend."

"Ouch, dude, don't say such depressing things. I'll be your friend."

"Ye."

"Ye."

-They've been inseparable ever since.

-Neither Tikkinette, nor Plaggdrien have a crush on each other. They're the sort of friends that you could never imagine together, and yet, you root for them to be together-?

-Tikkinette, according to Plaggdrien, is way too soft to be someone he'd date. He's into the kind of girls who could decapacitate him. Or better yet, karate chop a baker's head to get him free camembert.

-And Tikkinette thinks Plaggdrien is way too rash and rude to her, (she loves him anyway, AS A FRIEND, AHAHA) and wants some softness in her interactions.

-Tikkinette's alter ego, Ladybug, is a badass chick with red-and-black, fully dyed hair, because hey, it's gonna be temporary anyway, why not try as many crazy looks as you can.

-Plaggdrien's superhero form, Chat Noir, is a baby who loves to be pampered. That's because most of his attitude as the hero is influenced by Adragg, his kwami. Also, Plaggdrien is too 'strong' to show that he's deprived of affection. And he figured if no one's gonna know it's him who's Chat anyways, why not try to be gain as much love as possible. Besides, Ladybug seems to love giving him headpats, so wHY THE FUCK NOT.

-This leads to Chat Noir falling for Ladybug and Ladybug falling for Chat. And both being too shy and busy to admit it to each other.

-just confess, you guys could be happy together, you dipshits.

-Speaking of superheroes, time to meet the kwamis.

-Marikki has been lying dormant for a long time now, and the world was very calm and peaceful back when she, Creation, was the only god that existed.

-She had fond memories of creating various countries, continents, people, and gardens.

-everything was perfect.

-everything was beautiful.

-and then, came that disastrous piece of shit, Adragg.

-disastrous piece of shit may be disastrous piece of shit, but he was a lovable disastrous piece of shit, and Marikki had taken it upon herself to protect him at all cost when she first found him crying over a flower he'd destroyed with his own two hands.

-Adragg loved Marikki, since she was the only kwami who wasn't afraid of him being the Destruction.

-Adragg also felt very sad every time he accidentally destroyed Marikki's creations. She assured him that destruction was just as important to the universe's balance as creation, and that she'd have no value without him.

-fun fact: the author cracks up every time she writes their names.

-Adragg and Marikki are in love, and are dating, because unlike someone else, *cough* canon adrienette *cough* they thought beating around the bush was stupid and when Adragg confessed, Marikki happily accepted.

*

[2022, December: I noticed this chapter was cut off here for some reason without explanation and I'm just as confused. What the fuck?]