99 - How to Carry A Child

I feel for the child.

*

Also,

I missed my bby Kagami yesterday.

Kagami's an avid weeb writer.
She likes writing crossovers.

*

Ladybug: carries the child in a kangaroo bag/baby carrier she made herself, or uses the one her mom used to carry her in.

Chat Noir: Holds the child in his hand, takes more care of it than himself, touches it like the child's the most precious thing on earth, and cradles it.

Rena Rouge: Holds the child in a plastic bag.

Carapace: sits the child on his shield and carries it around like a basket

Queen Bee: the baby refuses to be held by her.

And she's perfectly fine with it.

Viperion: *stares at it*

Viperion: I already hold together this mentally unstable team with the emotional sanity of a 2-year-old.

Viperion: take your baby back, sir, I got shit to do.

Ryuko: "What's a baby. I've never seen a baby."

Bunnix:

P.S. for the safety of your child, do NOT let Alix get her hands on it.

King Monkey: always sits kids on his shoulders. He keeps the baby laughing the whole time. He's a child magnet.

Pegasus: "According to my calculations, the best and most comfortable angle for the child should be—"

"Just fucking hold it for one chapter dammit."

*child gets yeeted at his face*

Purple Tigress: *picks up the baby like it's a cat*

Pigella: she once dropped one of Carapace's baby turtles

she's banned from holding all sorts of infants.

The turtle is fine tho, it fell on a cushion.

Minatoraux + Polymouse: Ivan refuses to hold a baby because he feels he might scare it away, so Mylene sits with him when it's his turn to reassure him.

Miss Hound: would rather hold a dog.

Caprikid: holds the baby like he holds a busted bag of groceries.

Courage Bold: also holds the baby like he holds a busted bag of groceries but he's also rushing to go pee.

*

Miss Bustier: I'm having salad for dinner.

Miss Bustier: Well, fruit salad.

Miss Bustier: Actually, it's mostly grapes.

Miss Bustier: Okay, it's all grapes.

Miss Bustier: Fermented grapes.

Miss Bustier:

Miss Bustier: It's wine.

Miss Bustier: I'm having wine for dinner.

*

How she copes when her whole class suddenly needs to go to the bathroom when an akuma strikes:

*

Since I don't have anything special planned for tomorrow, (big sad), I'm doing continuous long updates :)