141

Use of heavy vocab/implied sexual stuff, not too much (just a word, rather), but I'm putting this here for anyone who may feel uncomfortable.

Skip about 4 segments and you'll be cool<3

*

I wasn't supposed to update today but here we are because guess who forgot to update yesterday?

*

I TOLD YOU I'M GOING TO NEED SOME TIME GETTING USED TO THIS AGAIN.

*

This chapter would have been up 2 hours earlier but while I was typing this, I was pinged to discord to have a very thrilling and enlightening debate.

The topic of debate?

What's sluttier, thighs or waists?

*

And mind you we were not talking about women.

*

Me after calling 40-year-old men bbygirls.

*

Sure, I might call them bbygirls here, but saying it to their face?

No.

I can't walk up to Ghost from COD: MW2 and call him that, no.

*

Arataka Reigen from Mob Psycho 100 remains the best anime bbyg HANDS DOWN, NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION.

*

I will never shut up about Howl. He was the OG bbygirl.

Look at him.

LOOK AT HIM.

*

Speaking of discord, my username in one of the servers I'm in is 'kim dokja's thigh'

And people there don't know my name.

So they either call me kim, which is hilarious.

Or.

t h i g h.

*

I really like the name 'Pete'

Like, it sounds so friendly and welcoming.

If someone were named Pete, I'd immediately classify them as Jesus.

It's like the name comes with an additional :D attached to it.

Like, "Hi, I'm Pete :D"

*

Ladybug: Croissants: dropped.

Chat Noir: Road: works ahead.

Rena Rouge: BBQ sauce: on my titties.

Carapace: Shavacado: free.

Viperion: Miss Keisha: fuckin dead.

Queen Bee:

Queen Bee, grumpy: I didn't understand a single word of that and I hate every single one of you. 

*

Chat cried for 2 hours when Ladybug dropped the croissants.

*

They had to pay Ladybug in 14 Adrien Agreste magazines, 2 special, limited edition Adrien figurines that weren't even out in the market yet, 7 Adrien the fragrance bottles and half the shares to Adrien's yoghurt company to get her to participate in this.

*

Adrien opening a yoghurt company is my favourite headcanon yet. Like, what's the context? Why did he randomly do this? Why yoghurt? Why not cheese? Why actually sell shares for this?

Nobody knows.

But it's there.

*

[Adrien opened a yoghurt company rather than a cheese one out of spite because Plagg hardly appreciates him for the cheese he gives him and he's finally snapped.]