146 - Friendgroup Switch

Headcanon where Miss Bustier finally has enough of everything and decides to switch up friend groups of people in the class.

So for the rest of the week, a couple of people from Adrienette's friend group were transferred to Chloe's friend group (or, more realistically, her group of lackeys), and vice versa.

[assume Luka and Marc are in their class because MLB fucks up enough with Luka's age as is]

[also because the author may or may not be overly biased towards the two of them]

*

-It's Alya and Adrien.

-They get sent to Chloe's group.

-And (an unwilling) Max and Sabrina ended up moving to Adrienette's friend group.

-Now, the groups look a little bit like this:

Marinette, Nino, Luka, Marc, Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Mylene, Alix, Kim, and Lila.

And

Chloe, Alya, and Adrien because nobody likes her.

-I'm kidding.

-Marinette, Nino, Luka, Marc, Juleka, Ivan, and Mylene formed one group, with new additions being Max and Sabrina.

-Chloe, Kim, Rose, Lila, Nathaniel, and Alix formed another, with Adrien and Alya.

-The only reason Rose sticks with Chloe is that she's too nice.

-Also, Chloe angers her a lot.

Which works out in her favor because she sings metal.

And the more annoyed she is, the louder she sings.

In a way, Chloe is her muse.

-Sabrina has never felt pure happiness before.

-FOR STARTERS, NOBODY HERE MAKES HER STARE AT THEIR FAVE AT 4 AM IN THE MORNING FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS TO COMPLETELY ASSURE THEM OF THEIR BEAUTY.

-"how the fuck are you even alive after that."

-Max literally doesn't care. He didn't care back when he was Chloe's groupmate, he didn't care when he's Marinette's groupmate, all he cares about is the fact that nobody here makes Markov screen the Barbie Diaries at ungodly hours because Chloe demanded it.

-also because Marinette hands out free cookies.

-that doesn't mean he's doing too well either.

-"If I sneeze once, about 3 people wish me 'bless you' in like, 4 different ways, and if someone tries to hug me ONE MORE TIME–"

-give the guy a break.

-Nino is the ONLY ONE MAX WOULD WILLINGLY HANG AROUND WITH.

-Sabrina and Juleka hit it off. Why?

Because Sabrina has shit fashion sense.

-like, the second Juleka saw her enter the class, all she ever wanted was to gag her with a chloroform handkerchief, knock her unconscious, tie her in a chair, and give her a three-hour lecture (MINIMUM) about why plaid does not do her justice.

-when she recounted this plan to her friends, the first three sentences were accompanied by horrifying looks on their faces.

-they then remembered this was the same woman who'd said, "Why don't we just kidnap Kagami? That's cool."