139

Wattpad has a new update and I don't know what it is yet, but I do know I questioned everything 3 times before finally hitting the update button because omg all the updates wattpad has been introducing are.

Questionable.

*

(I don't know why wattpad randomly changed the comment section color scheme to blue for about a week or smn???)

*

How much are you betting the discord developers hacked into wattpad?

*

(discord, if you can read this, you can do whatever you want to wattpad just allow us to use emojis besides the sparkle and the heart for community announcements pls it's not even funny anymore.)

*

(if that's not possible just allow the 😭 and the 💀 emoji pls it's not that hard.)

*

(even tinder allows it, probably. wattpad not allowing it is just SAD.)

*

My sister has been continuously replaying a reel with that one Taylor swift song I don't know the name of, and she wouldn't SHUT UP.

*

IM OKAY WITH THE SONG BUT PLEASE, I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO "I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know I'll be living in vain" FOR MORE THAN 26 MINUTES ALREADY.

*

Today, I was witness to a very interesting conversation.

A kid about 8 years old was walking with another kid of the same age, and they were talking about his toothache.

And he described, at length, how his toothache inconvenienced him so much.

He then proceeded to recount everything he did from not being able to eat his donut for the first time to when he got recommended a dental floss by the very pretty nurse.

And then,

With utmost flair and caution, he whispered to the other kid (who, mind you, was listening uninterrupted, with full attention):

"It hurt a lot, but now he says I don't need to worry anymore, wanna know why?"

Kid number 2 scooted closer.

"Because–"

His hands balled into a fist (I'm not writing a story, this literally happened)

"He fixed my cavity with a filling."

And omg the expression of sheer fucking joy on the other kid's face.

Bro your friend got a very painful cavity filling why the fuck are you so happy.

*

Kids are so stupid I love them.

*

(yes I stalked two kids because I was very invested in their conversation)

*

(I take lessons from master fu)

*

Alya: is something burning?

Nino: just my burning love for you, babe.

Alya:

Alya: Nino, the toaster is on fire.