125 - Adrien & Felix

My mom's organizing this college-themed kitty party and I have to search for everything relating to it and never before have I been so traumatized by a bunch of ladies in their forties playing games.

*

So folks.

Today, we talk about a wild theory I just thought of about how Felix and Adrien came to be.

*

-Gabriel has a brilliant fucking idea to create a child who always obeys him and never steps out of line.

because as much as he loves babies,

they grow up to be teenagers one day.

and he refuses to deal with them.

-im kidding.

-Emilie probably went through the whole pregnancy process and birthed a son, but I have a theory.

Hear me out.

What if, the son they conceived died on the day he was born? And because both of them not being able to bear it, what if they turned to the peacock miraculous to create a new being entirely?

-And what if something happened to Amelie's husband in the past which rendered them unable to have a child too? I wouldn't say died before Felix was born because then the whole "I'm sorry I didn't come to your dad's funeral" thing wouldn't have happened.

But listen, here's a crazy theory.

What if Felix's father never existed? (I'll get back to this point and its going to make more sense later, keep reading)

Or even if he did exist, what if he never really had a son called Felix?

What if Amelie's husband died much earlier, let's say around the same time Adrien was born?

And she hadn't had Felix yet.

And she wanted a son?

So she asks Emilie for help, assuming Emilie actually told her about Adrien.

The reason I say this is because we've been shown Emilie with a younger Adrien multiple times, so that means she didn't really "disappear" after giving birth to Adrien, rather, it was after about 5-6 years that the "supposed exhaustion" from the overuse of the miraculous took over.

But why would she suddenly get exhausted after so many years? Especially because we know creating a senti doesn't really require as much power as we thought it did.

Maybe because she created another sentimonster?

Maybe she exhausted from overuse for creating another, scarily human sentimonster? And fell into a coma then?

Before I elaborate further on that a take into consideration another point: If Felix and Adrien were both created at the same time, how does Adrien not realize he's a senti, and how does Felix do?

Maybe because Adrien was created, was "born" properly since a young age, where the brain isn't as quick/observant/insightful.

Felix, however, was created to be the same age as Adrien, about 6 years after Adrien was created.

Maybe that's why his mental development is so quick, and his sense of self-awareness too.

I know this is far-fetched, probably not even true, but it's given me things to think over.

So what if things played out like this:

-Emilie creates Adrien, tells Amelie.

-Amelie's husband died, and she wants to have a son? She doesnt want to remarry anyone else?

-Emilie creates felix; fell into a coma; around the same time Adrien has the last memories of his mother.

-Adrien, Felix, both of the same age. Adrien was 'born' at a young age, Felix was created to be a boy around 6-7.

Coming back to the "father's funeral" part, like I said before, maybe there was no father.

Adrien was probably subject to that fact, fed the necessary information like a machine, because he's a senti and he really has no choice but to take in all the things his parents ask him to take.

Maybe all the memories Adrien has of his and Felix's childhood is fake. Just shallow stories to fill up his bland past? Stories that make the existence of a sentimonster called Felix more credible?

*

This hurts my head and it's probably not even true.

*cries*

*

For the sake of everyone involved, this book should proceed as if the MONSTROSITY called the canon reversed lovesquare didn't happen at all.

Because I don't like the way they changed the dynamics from ACTUALLY SHIPPABLE to straight up annoying, cringe, and dragged.

*

Ladybug: *carrying all the groceries*

Chat: *holds out hand to help*

Ladybug: *moves all groceries to one hand to hold Chat's hand*

*

Okay I'm done theorizing I promise, I'll get back with the borderline unhinged broken humor tomorrow because I know most of y'all are here for the comedy tag in the description.