116 - Gone Indian

I do not know how this will turn out.

For the non-Indian readers, I'll try my best to generalize everything.

For the Indian readers, I'll apologize if I accidentally stereotyped Indians.

Turn off your brain while reading this book.

*

-The Dupain-Cheng family would be the embodiment of a typical, middle-class Indian household.

They've got those Danisa cookie boxes reused, stuffing loose change, sewing materials, etc. in it, the TV remotes covered in 7 layers of plastic, polythene bags full of more polythene bags full of more polythene bags and it's a never-ending cycle.

-Every morning, the students of French Fries Dupont (you can't tell me some Indian genius wouldn't think of changing the name to this.

At least I would.)

Anyways, every morning, the students of Francois Dupont stand for about 5 minutes singing 'Showers of Blessings'

#ifyouknow,youknow

-Alya and her family would 100% overcrowd a bike.

-beat thing Ladybug and Chat can swing/jump off of are Jio network towers.

Those things are everywhere.

-Bunnix will not wear a helmet while driving a bike at borderline illegal speeds, but she will wear it while cutting onions.

-As someone in the comments said one time, Ladybug gets high off of samosas.

-The Agreste family household remains its monotone, black and white self for all days except-

...holi.

People go crazy, and the Agreste guards aren't capable enough to stop a bunch of teenage delinquents who will stop at nothing to stain every white thing they see on Holi.

And in permanent colours too.

Every year, it takes Gabriel half of his income to get the house cleaned up.

Just get a colourful house, you hag.

-Adrien x ladoos.

-Speaking of, Manon spends an unhealthy 8 hours of her day watching Chota Bheem on repeat telecast.

She's even named her Ladybug and Chat Noir dolls 'Dholu' and 'Bholu'

-On the Train ride to school, more than half the passengers watch Anupama.

And the other half peep into the phones of those watching Anupama.

-it pisses Alya off more than anything when people call her 'Alia Bhatt.'

That's worse than the times they used to tease people named 'Aastha' by singing, "Aastha me khaya pasta for her nasta"

(Aastha had some pasta for her breakfast)

-Middle school Nino's favourite saying was "Mother promise?" (Kha teri maa ki kasam)

Needless to say, he stopped after Adrien moved in.

-Adrien the Fragrance billboards are like Oppo or Vivo ads.

They're everywhere. (x2)