111 - Covid

I'm back with another suggestion from clara_coco, MLB characters in Covid-

This could go two ways.

*

-Ladybug

Is a completely normal, very responsible citizen. She and Chat even filmed a small video to spread covid precaution awareness featuring a random old man with a life so devoid of humour he would tear up at even Hawkmoth's puns.

(Who tf cries at the jokes Marinette spontaneously said way back in Syren tho.)

-Chat Noir

He's always been an 'OOH!? FREE HUGS!?" guy.

So covid slapped him pretty bad.

The city didn't see the leather-clad hero for 2 weeks straight because Gabriel put his whole mansion under lockdown.

Because if you're so scared of your kid going to school, you're bound to be scared-er of your kid going to school in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

-Rena Rouge

She got covid once, but it passed away as quickly as it touched her.

The fact that she spends 6 hours of her day doing nothing but expose herself to constant danger may or may not have to do anything with that.

-Carapace

The virus took pity on him.

-Viperion

It doesn't matter to him because he was so wallowed up in the depression of his father not being able to swim despite being a crocodile that he didn't step foot outside his boat (house?) for months.

He also accidentally ripped his eyelashes off before his debut episode. So he had to disappear for 2 months until they magically grew back and he started showing face again.

-Queen Bee

Damn, the author almost forgot about her.

Willingly catches covid so she doesn't have to deal with school, homework AND the peasants.

-Shit I forgot everyone else who exists.

-Pegasus

Teleports to Peru because that was the oNE COUNTRY THAT HAD THE FORESIGHT TO CANCEL ALL INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS AND NOT LET COVID ENTER THEIR TERRITORY WHEN JUST ONE PERSON TESTED POSITIVE.

(bear in mind this information was heard very vaguely by the author 2 years ago.

if she gets the country or the info wring, please forgive her because Google proved to be extremely fucking useless here.)

-Ryuko

She doesn't look like it

But she secretly hoards a city's worth of toilet paper.

-King Monkey

"Covid? What's that?"

Apparently, the saying 'idiots never get sick' is correct.

-Miss Hound

Refuses to get out of her room until she's in a life or death situation.

Which she isn't in right now.

So she just sits in her room all day.

Waiting for her doom

-Polymouse

Got covid once, but Ivan took proper care of her.

-Minatoraux (how tf do you spell it)

Ended up getting covid from Polymouse. But then she took care of him, so they're even.

-Polymouse

She caught covid again.

Ivan took care of her.

-Minotaurox (the author looked up the correct spelling)

It's an endless cycle.

-Purple Tigress

"Covid? That's so cool."

-Pigella

"Juleka, no."

-Bunnyx (the author still doesn't know the correct way to spell her name but ah fuck it)

She used her powers.

She invested in zoom.

She bought a lot of masks in advance.

Toilet paper too, when it was still cheap.

She also invested in hand sanitiser companies.

18 years into the future, Alix is a multimillionaire business prodigy.

*

"I feel like I am missing someone."

-me after every 'MLB characters' chapter.

*

Carapace: a good romance starts with a good friendship

Rena: and a bad romance starts with rah rah ah ah ah roma roma ma ga ga oo la la-