137 - Prom

Oh boy.

*

(I feel like I should have said this before, but meh, I'll say it now: I'll be taking off-days on Thursdays and Sundays because my oTHER BOOKS NEED TO BE UPDATED TOO SJDFVKN)

*

BUT ANYWAY.

Here's MLB characters and their prom stories.

*

-Marinette woke up 2 hours before the prom.

-she panicked so much that she accidentally wore one of the blankets she'd sewn for Tikki as her glove.

-She designed her own dress, naturally, and halfway through it, she had to redo the whole thing because she spilt yoghurt all over the dress.

Why was she eating yoghurt near her dress? Let me give you a hint:

"OooOOOoooohHH aDrriEEEeeeen."

-Nobody asked her to prom because everyone thought she and Adrien were dating.

-Adrien didn't ask her to prom because he's an oblivious idiot.

-Ended up asking Adrien to go with her herself. (It went a little like this:

"ADRIEN. HEY! WHAT A COINCIDENCE RUNNING INTO YOU HERE AHAHHAAH."

"Marinette, this is my house."

"right, sorry."

"..."

"..."

"How do I help you?"

"RIGHT. THE ᵖʳᵒᵐ."

"The... poem?"

"...yEEEEEEAH, POEM, TOTALLY HAVE YOU HEARD OF THESE LINES? I'VE HEARD THEY'RE VERY FAMOUS: But, infant as he was, the child, in that divine embrace enchanted layyyyyyyyyyyyᵖˡˢᵉⁿᵈᵐᵉ"

"...it's a nice poem?"

Nathalie: Adrien. She's asking you out for prom.

"oh."

-And that's how Marinette got herself a prom date.

-The whole time there, she was so awkward around Adrien that it made one want to rewatch puppeteer 2 instead.

-But Alya is a queen, and she helped set things right between them.

"Alya you lil fuck, I'm never trusting you again."
-Marinette, 2023, as she found herself handcuffed to Adrien as part of the main prom event.

-She enjoyed the handcuffs, what she didn't enjoy, was the theme of the prom, 'love escapades', and the main tagline, "Our love is so strong, I can't escape from its shackles~♡"

-It was Chloe. Chloe Bourgeois was in charge of prom that year. And she thought Adrien would totally ask her. He didn't. And now everyone has to suffer.

-WORSE? Marinette had to sit there with Adrien, handcuffed, take a picture with that tagline, and post it.

-"Sacrifices, Marinette. sACRIFIC—"

-Besides that, everything else was enjoyable.

-...if you were to ignore the thousands of Chloe faces plastered all over the school walls.

-"Miss Bustier, why."

"I ask myself that question every day, kids."

-MOVING TO ADRIEN.

-Adrien Agreste has no idea what a prom is.

-"Is that some kind of cheese?"

-Plagg's gotten to his head and it shows a bit too much.

-So when N̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶ Marinette asked him to go to prom, he agreed without a second thought because he thought it was some kind of a charity event.

-Adrien is an idiot.

-Shows up to prom in a fedora.

-Someone get this kid a new pair of clothes he's only been in one pair of clothes and one pair of pyjamas the whole show. And we're talking 5 seasons now.

-Marinette picked him up earlier (just in case) and THANK GOD SHE DID BECAUSE IF SHE DIDN'T, HE'D SHOW UP LOOKING WORSE THAN KIM KARDASHIAN, 2021 MET GALA.

-Won prom king but that was obvious.

-He didn't know what he was supposed to do with the crown so he broke it and distributed it to others after giving a wholesome speech about it being plastic and that they could all just share it.

-Because Mean Girls was his only source of information about proms (yes, he searched up the most popular prom movies so he could get an idea about it after Marinette asked him)

-Adrien also learnt some pretty colourful vocabulary while watching the movie, so Nino now has to watch his ass around Gabriel because he thinks Nino's a bad influence, BUT NOT EVEN HE KNOWS HOW ADRIEN KNOWS THE MEANING AND THE CONTEXT OF THE WORD 'FUGLY SLUT'.

-Regina George was Adrien's entire personality for the next 2 weeks, and it's all Marinette's fault.

-Alya and Nino won best couple at prom "whose love for each other couldn't let them escape♡" 

-"I hope Chloe sleeps with one eye open tonight."

"Alya please smile you don't want to look that scary in our photo."

-To take revenge, Alya had this master plan to make Rose dress up as a very cute boy (because believe me, her vocal range is terrifying), and hit on Chloe during the prom.

-Rose was bisexual anyway, so she didn't mind.

-But Juleka did.

-So, for 3 hours that night, Rose (now named River), actively flirted with Chloe and made her succumb to her charms.

"I'd love to take you to the movies, Chloe, ma cheri, mais they don't allow snacks." (french rizz, oui oui baguette.)

-The pickup lines were trash, but it didn't matter because Chloe is a validation-seeking brat anyway.

-When it was finally time to leave, as part of Alya's plan, she ditched her last minute by telling her she was a woman instead, and everyone from the class gathered to see Chloe's heartbreak.

-At some point, everyone thought it might be a little cruel, but their resolve strengthened even further every time they saw Chloe's MASSIVE FUCKING FACE all over the hall.

-The plan might have backfired because now, Chloe thinks she might be a lesbian.

-Rose is breathing very carefully around her now.

-Juleka doesn't usually show it, but she's a spiteful person too.

-So, to vent her anger, she went ahead and won prom queen.

-(and kissed Rose in front of everyone to assert dominance)

-It worked, julerose is now canon.

-"Wait, they weren't dating all these months?"

*

I feel like halfway through, it swivelled to a whole other topic lmfao.

*

IT'S 11.59 I STILL HAVE A MINUTE.

*

Chat Noir: You know how I roll.

Chat Noir: And I'm not talking about that time I fell into a pile of dung at the foot of a hill.