93 - What Ladybug Thinks of Others

So the past few days when I took a break, and I realized a lot of things about myself that I wasn't sure of before, and that includes my pronouns.

I now identify as a 'the', a 'she', and an 'it'.

I am

the shit.

*

aNYWAY THERE IS ANOTHER SERIES I'M STARTING. Inspired by demon slayer, this will be a series of 'What XYZ superhero thinks of the others'

Today, we have Ladybug.

*

-Viperion

"Very dependable. He's very wise for someone who's got daddy issues. Sorry Vipey."

-Queen Bee

"Queen Bee, who." 

(A/N: For those of you who think I hate Chloe, I don't. She's an icon and I love her. But she's messed up in s3, and that's because of LB's poor judgement, and because she kept casting her aside. Nonetheless, she joined hands with Hawkmoth, and I'm pretty sure LB suffered because of that. They've got ways to go before gaining each others' trust, and until that happens, I think they'll both mutually hate each other.)

-Veperia

"She's a sweetheart. She was very understanding about the whole Queen Bee situation, and she handles her job well."

-Pegasus

"He acts like he hates being around, but I think he secretly loves everyone here."

"..."

*gets closer to the camera, whispering*

"He accidentally dozed off once, and I think I heard him say that he has a crush on the blue teletubby." 

-King Monkey

"It's fun having him around, but at the same time, I feel like I'm dealing with someone with the emotional range of a child."

-Rena Rouge

"She's a literal savior. The amount of times she's helped me de-stress is amazing."

"...But she also needs to learn how to hide things from her boyfriend. I don't like that she goes around telling him everything, because in the end, it'll end up hurting both of them."

"She also eats nutella straight from the jar, wITHOUT A SPOON, like, she dog licks that shit and I just don't know anymore."

-Pigella

"I am terrified of her. She once swallowed a dozen ice cubes. Whole." (Throwback to that one Julerose chapter in IQ1)

-Purple Tigress

"Embodiment of 'looks like she could kill, won't kill you ᵘⁿˡᵉˢˢʸᵒᵘʰᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳᵍᶦʳˡᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ"

-Miss Hound

"Lowkey wish I could have designed her outfit instead."

-Ryuko

"Emotional support that needs emotional support."

-Polymouse

"I want to cuddle her."

-Minatoraux

"I honestly think his abs are just fake cushions he uses to look buff. There's no way he's that built."

-Carapace

"Needs a raise. He genuinely, really needs a raise."

-Capri Kid

"I want his power, I really do, but I'll probably just end up making a bunch of Adrien Agreste posters."

-Courage Bold

"When he first said his name, I lowkey thought he said Courage Bald, and now I can't get that image out of my head every time I see him."

-Chat Noir

*deep sigh*

*presses hands together*

"Cₕₐₜ ᵢₛ ⱼᵤₛₜ... Cₕₐₜ"

-Bunnyx

"I'm still confused to whether her name is spelled Bunnyx or Bunnix

*

God I hope I didn't miss someone.

*

Here's more of Pegasus being mentally unstable.

*

Pegasus: I am the smartest person in this group.

Viperion, just passing by: ...is that your hand stuck in a vending machine?

Pegasus: I paid for my Mars Bar, I am getting my Mars Bar.

*

I feel like Viperion could fit in every incorrect quote.

He has this vibe that he'll work with any member of the team.

He can be both extremely wise and stupidly dumb depending on who he's with.

This is why he's my favorite character.