129 - Enemies To Lovers [Adrienette]

Because I didn't want to write a whole book on this, but I still have many ideas.

*

-It all started because of the damn chewing gum. Marinette was mad pissed and she immediately jumped Adrien in with the types of a 'Chloe'

and that is the biggest insult you'll get as a person.

"Mari, what happened? You're not befriending the newbie?"

"Als, he's a Chloe."

"ah."

-Adrien tried to apologize to her but she was vehement in not listening so he also eventually went "fuck it" and now they hate each other.

-accidental run-ins everywhere.

-Marinette uses Adrien's name as a verb.

"I adrien-ed the situation and it's getting worse now."

-Adrien happened to overhear and he had many feelings.

-they have the same friend group, so avoiding each other while still hanging out with their friends is extremely awkward.

-fight at the smallest things, and initially, they were held back by their friends. Not anymore though, because they're over their bs.

-Both of their grades are amazing, so that only fuels their rivalries.

"I heard you got a 98 in physics, Agreste?"

"Yeah. I did. What's it to you, Dupain-Cheng?"

"Well, I got a 99."

"Yeah? At least I'm not getting a grade as pathetic as a 96 in biology."

"That was one time, Agreste."

(Kim and Alix with barely passing grades:)

"It's still 81 victories for me, Dupain-Cheng."

"I didn't know you were immature enough to count."

"I didn't know you had comebacks written in the back of your math notebook for when you get into arguments with me."

"Oh, you lil shit–"

-Alya and Nino don't even try to stop them.

"Alya, look at him looking all pathetic modeling like that. He doesn't even look happy. Hell, I think he enjoys arguing with me more than this."

-Alya gave her a funny look.

-Alya's shipper brain was put into motion.

-Nino also has his sixth sense.

"Hmpf, look at Marinette getting so excited over that stupid new design of hers. I bet you anything she's got the same fucking face fighting with me. Does she actually enjoy arguing? What is she, a masochist?"

-Nino's sensing trouble brain was also put into motion.

-"NINO, I THINK MAYBE ADRIEN AND MARINETTE SECRETLY LIKE EACH OTHER–"

"ALYA, I THINK MAYBE MARINETTE IS A MASOCHIST–"

"what."

-they were very confused.