1

IMPORTANT A/N:

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for the really long wait, I've continuously lost motivation to write throughout last year and thought maybe if I post the chapters I have finished editing and revising, it would motivate me to continue. Not only that, but my MacBook deleted all of the notes I had for this story and it completely stressed me out! If some things don't make sense, I'm sorry, I'm trying to remember what I had written out and new ideas keep popping up but they clash with the storyline. Everything is just crazy and stressful! >o<

I will be taking down the chapters that I've finished editing, however, will keep the ones I haven't up.

So, far nothing has changed from the original chapters besides Nathaniel's appearance AND I have made a name for the 'Y/n'. It's now Elise! :)

Again!!! I am rewriting the whole book because I know the unedited was complete rubbish. I certainly did not like some parts of the story and am rewriting it so, don't mind if the comments are all over the place. 

Enjoy~

ψψψ

I shot up gasping for air. My breathing was uneven, and sweat matted my forehead. A sharp pain came from my head, and I let out a groan, wincing. My hair stuck to my face, and I laid back down, in hopes to calm the pain.

My eyes widen and shot to the side when a groan came from under the blanket. I had now only realized that an arm had draped itself over my stomach. I swallowed nervously, not understanding how I got into this position.

I sat back up and looked around the unfamiliar room.

The curtains were open yet very little light emitted from the sky indicating it was night. The room was painted black, with a small desk in the corner of the room. A grey dresser stood out beside the door.

That's my way out. The door.

I slowly lifted the blanket looking at the man that slept beside me. He seems young, in his early twenties perhaps? He is handsome, I won't lie.

I placed the blanket back over his head and tried to pry his arm off. He stirred in his sleep, taking in a deep breath before exhaling and falling back asleep. I froze in my place, praying I wouldn't wake him again.

His arm retracted itself and I slowly got up making sure I didn't make any noise. I was naked and I hadn't even realized it till I shivered from the cold. I looked around the room gathering the clothes I assume are mine and dressed quickly and quietly.

I turned to leave the room, my hand on the doorknob. Right as I opened the door, it slammed shut.

A hand had placed itself beside my head. I took in a sharp breath controlling my nerves and turned around to face the man.

"Can I help you?" I asked keeping my gaze above his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going, darling?" His voice was low and hard.

Darling. That word made me tense up. Why does he have this effect on me?

"Where else? Home." I stated the obvious, pressing my back against the door, and rolling my eyes. I still refused to make eye contact.

The man held my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes. His eyes were black with glints of red behind them. His face was more handsome now that he was awake.

He smirked realizing I was staring at him, "Oh baby," he chuckled, his smirk dropping, his eyes dark. "I am your home now." He brought his face closer to mine.